Tata Trust Scholarship Offers Different Schemes, Apply for One
Published on : 16 Jul 2018
Tata Trust is an arm of the Tata Group of Industries. It has been formed with an aim to do philanthropic work in the society. Since its inception, the Tata Trust works to bring about social development through community development and empowerment. In this direction, it gives scholarships and grants.
Tata Trust Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Jul 2018|
|Class / Course||ALL|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Course fee|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Types of Scholarships and Grants given by the Tata Trust
The Loan Scholarship for those students who want to study abroad
Those Indian students who want to pursue higher studies abroad can apply for the Tata Trust interest-free loan scholarship and avail the benefits.
Scholarships for pursuing Bachelors and Masters programme.
Tata Trust gives numbers of scholarships to students pursuing various Bachelors and Masters Programme in different stream. This is one of the major scholarship exercises of the Tata Trust.
The Tata Trust gives special Clinical Fellowships to encourage researchers to carry on rare research in diseases like Pancreatic Cancer.
Famous Tata Trust Scholarships for Individuals
J.N Tata Endowment for Higher Education – This scholarship is given to meritorious students for pursuing higher education in some of the world-renowned colleges/ institutes.
Lady Meherbai D. Tata Trust Education – This scholarship is meant for those Indian women who are graduates and want to pursue higher education abroad.
Young Researcher Award –
This scholarship award is given to young scientists who are carrying research in the medical field.
Eligibility Criteria for J.N Tata Endowment for Higher Education
- Candidates ought to be Indian Nationals and graduates of UGC recognized Indian Universities with a good academic record
- Interested students must be Indian citizens as well as graduates of Indian Universities which are UGC certified.
- The student must have a good academic record to get himself/herself considered for the scholarship.
- Last year students can also apply for the endowments
- Working professionals up to 45 years of age can also apply for the endowment
Eligibility Criteria for Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship
- Only female candidates who are Indian citizens are eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidates must have already applied to a university or have a confirmed admission in recognized institutions of USA, UK or Europe.
- Good academic record, consistently.
Eligibility Criteria for Young Researcher Award
- Individuals who are below the age of 40 years as on 31st March 2017 are eligible for this award.
- A minimum experience of 4 years is required from the professional along with Bachelors or Masters Degree in Biological and Medical Sciences or any other Biotechnology related degree.
- The candidate must have published or to-be-published research papers along with a regular position at an Indian University/Institution.
Subscribe Now for Tata Trust Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.