ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (ESCRA) Senior Research Fellowship 2021 - Application and Selection Process
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) and Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) have invited applications for ICAR-IARI Centre for Environment Science and Climate Resilient Agriculture (ESCRA) Senior Research Fellowship 2021. Postgraduate degree holders are eligible to apply for this fellowship. Selected candidates will receive ₹ 31,000 plus 24% HRA per month.
Latest Update - The last date for application submission is 8th February 2021.
ICAR-IARI ESCRA Senior Research Fellowship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||08 Feb 2021|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 31,000 plus 24% HRA per month|
8th February 2021
15th February 2021
Scroll left or right to view full table
Candidates must make sure that they are eligible for the fellowship before submitting their applications. Here are the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must not be more than 35 years of age.
- Must have an M.Sc. degree with a specialisation in Environmental Sciences or Soil Sciences.
- Must have qualified the UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET exam.
- Must have experience in sampling and analysis of greenhouses gases/ soil
Following documents are required for filling the application form:
- Candidate’s CV
- Passport size photograph
- NET Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Candidates need to send the applications via email. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted. Here are the steps for completing the application process.
- Visit the official ICAR/ IARI website.
- Look for the SRF Fellowship advertisement.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Scan the required documents.
- Attach the documents and the application form to the email and send the email to [email protected]
Selection will be done based on the applicant’s qualification, experience, and performance in the interview.