Colgate Keep India Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson | Get 75,000 Annually
Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson opens a fellowship window for the Sports Coach represented the country/state at state/national/ international level in last 2/3 years. Talking about the eligibility criteria, one must be ranked within 500 in the national ranking/ within 100 in the state ranking. Aspirants who are interested to apply for the scheme can do it so now, as the online application form is available at the official website of Colgate-Palmolive India Ltd.
The last date to apply for the Colgate Keep India Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2020 is 28th February 2021. Hence, we advise you to apply before meeting up with the deadline to avoid last minute crisis. Check all the details regarding the scheme below.
Keep India Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson: Quick Overview
|Deadline||28 Feb 2021|
|Class / Course||National/State Ranking|
|Scholarship Type||Skill Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 75,000 per annum for 3 years|
|Age Limit||9 - 16 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Qualified students will receive an amount of ₹ 75,000 per annum for a complete 3 year. Candidates can check complete fellowship benefits of Keep India Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2020 here.
Colgate Scholarship Programme for Sportsperson 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
In order to get nominated for the scheme
- Must have represented the country/state at state/national/ international level in last 2/3 years
- Must be ranked within 500 in the national ranking/ within 100 in the state ranking
- Must be aged between 9 to 16 years as on 30th June 2020
- Annual family income should be less than ₹ 5 Lakhs
- Must be affiliated with a Sports Coach or a recognized Sports Body/Federation/Academy.
How Do I Apply For The Scheme?
The application process for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program requires the following steps. Check these steps below:
- At first, visit the application page of the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for Sportsperson from the official site.
- Now, choose the scholarship link and click on the “Apply Now” button to open the application form.
- You will be landed to a new page where you need to fill the College Scholarship application form 2020.
- Enter all the asked details in the required field and tap the submit button to once it’s completed.
- Now, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future needs.
Candidates can also check and apply for the other Colgate Scholarship Programme, such as:
- Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2020 for Class 11th Students - Click here.
- Keep India Scholarship Programme 2020 for 3 Year Graduation/Diploma Courses - Click here.
Documents Required To Attach With The Application:
While submitting an online application form, one should need to attach a copy of these documents:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Age proof or Class 10 marksheet
- Scanned copy of highest performance achieved
- Proof of affiliation with a Sports Coach or a recognized Sports Body/Federation/Academy
Terms and Conditions
- The Scholarship Program is applicable to candidates from economically weaker sections.
- Relevant supporting documents will be required before / on or after allocation of the applicable scholarship amount.
- No candidate has to pay any registration or application fee for applying to the Scholarship Program.
- If at any point of time during the period of scholarship or even later it is found that any of the particulars mentioned in the form are false then the organizing committee will cancel such application.