UGC NET 2021 Admit Card (June Session)
The NTA UGC NET 2021 admit card will be released online on the official website on 15th April 2021. Candidates can download it using their application number and password. Take a printout of the same for future use. It has to be produced at the exam centre with valid ID proof (mandatory). The exam is conducted in two sessions throughout the year- June and December, respectively. For which the hall tickets will be released separately.
Steps to download the UGC NET Admit Card:
Candidates who have successfully registered for the UGC NET exam can download the admit card through these steps:
- Go to the official National Testing Agency website - https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link to download admit card on the home-page.
- Log-in with your Application number and password. If you have forgotten your log-in details, recover them through your registered email id or SMS.
- Your e-admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future reference.
Please note that NTA doesn’t send hard copy of the UGC NET hall ticket to candidates under any circumstances. It can only be downloaded from the official website through online mode.
UGC NET 2021 Hall Ticket
The Candidates are advised to go through the following instructions carefully before going for the UGC NET 2021 Examination:
- In case candidates are unable to download the Hall Ticket from the website, in that case, the candidate can approach the helpline between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- The aspirants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully & follow them during the examination.
- If any discrepancy in the applicants' particulars or his/her photograph and signatures are shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Helpline between 10:00 A to 5:00 P.M.
- In these cases, applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to correct the record later.
- The candidate must know that their hall ticket will not be sent via post.
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for June 2021 UGC-NET would be issued at the test centers.
- Aspirants must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their hall tickets in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued/published to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete/defective for any of the reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- However, the issue of Admit Cards shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility, which shall be further inspected at subsequent stages of the admission process.
Details on the Admit Card:
The admit card will have the following details -
- Candidate’s name
- Photograph and Signature
- Address of the Examination Venue
- Date and Timing of the examination
- Candidate’s address
- Subject Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Important instructions
Kindly check all the details printed on your admit card. If you find any discrepancies, inform the exam conducting authority (earlier CBSE now NTA) at the earliest to get them rectified.
NTA UGC NET 2021 Answer Key
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the answer key for 81 NET subjects. UGC NET result is prepared based on the final answer key. The aspirants can challenge the answer key by providing proof in support of challenging the question. The candidates are awarded 2 marks for every correct answer. No negative marking for the wrong answer.
Check UGC NET Final Answer Key Online
- Open the official url of UGC NET.
- On the homepage, tap the link that reads, “Answer Keys UGC-NET 2021”.
- The UGC NET final answer key 2021 in a pdf format will be displayed on the screen.
Details Given on UGC NET Answer Key 2021 –
UGC NET 2021 answer key contains correct answers for all the questions asked in the exam. Some of the details that are present on the UGC NET answer key are as follows:
- Exam date
- Exam shift
- Exam subject name and code
- Question ID
- Correct option ID
Steps To Challenge Released Answer Key –
All candidates who are not satisfied with the answer(s) can challenge it in the prescribed format on the official website of the exam. However, candidates have to pay ₹ 1,000 per question in online mode via debit card/credit card/e-challan. In case, the challenge of any candidate is accepted, the fee is refunded. In all other cases, the fee once paid is not refunded.
- Visit the official website of UGC NET.
- Click on the link available for the answer key.
- Click on any one of the links:
- Through application number and password
- Through application number and date of birth
- Enter application number, password/date of birth, and security pin (as shown on the screen).
- Click on Sign In.
- Click on the Challenge Answer Key link.
- Select the correct answer option ID for the question ID for which challenge needs to be made.
- Click on Save Your Claims button.
- Upload the document supporting your claimed answer.
- Click on ‘Save Your Claims & Pay Fee’ button.
- Pay ₹ 1,000 per question in online mode.
NTA UGC NET Result 2021 -
UGC NET 2021 Results will be released by the National Test Agency (NTA) on the official website. There is no announcement for the exact result date yet. The NTA UGC NET result is only accessible via the only mode through the authorized portal. No other medium is available to download the NET June result. In order to check the result, one should need to keep their application number and password ready and enter them in the asked field to obtain the same.
How to download UGC NET 2021 Result cum Scorecard?
- Click on the official website of UGC NET 2021.
- Now click on the download scorecard tab.
- UGC NET 2021 login page will open on the screen.
- Candidates will now be required to enter the UGC NET 2021 application form number followed by the date of birth and the security pin visible on the screen.
- Click on the submit tab.
- UGC NET result cum scorecard will be visible on the screen.
- Candidates must take a printout of the UGC NET result.
How to Check UGC NET Result if Forgot Application Number?
In case, candidates forget their application number, required to login to the registered account to check UGC NET result, they can re-generate it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of exam.
- Click on the link available for UGC NET December 2021 result.
- Click on the “Forgot Application No.?” link.
- Enter the below-mentioned details:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Security pin as visible on the screen
- Click on ‘Get Application Number’ button.
How to Download UGC NET E-Certificate & JRF Award Letter?
Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the JRF award letter and e-certificate for UGC NET June 2021 exam:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET - http://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link available for downloading the e-certificate and JRF award letter
- Enter roll/application number and date of birth
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on Proceed
- Check and download the JRF award letter and e-certificate
UGC NET Result 2021
UGC NET 2020 result was released by National Testing Agency on 01st December. The result was released in the form of a scorecard on the official website of the exam. Candidates can check their results and download the UGC NET scorecard by logging into their registered accounts using the application number and date of birth/password. This year, a total of 47,157 candidates have qualified for the UGC NET exam out of which 6,171 candidates have qualified for ‘JRF and Assistant Professor’ and 40,968 have qualified for ‘Assistant Professor only’. Total 8,60,976 candidates registered for the UGC NET 2020 exam out of which, 5,26,707 aspirants appeared for the exam.
Still, got doubt? Don't forget to check UGC NET FAQ 2021