Opt for Indo-French Meritorious Scholarship 2018 for PG Programs
Published on : 09 Jul 2018
Lotus Business School (LBS) in collaboration with the College De Paris, France has invited the online application for the Indo-French Meritorious Scholarship 2018. The scholarship will cover the MS courses in Digital Marketing and Hospitality & Luxury Business Management. The aim of the scholarship is to attract meritorious students for these courses. Candidates will get an opportunity to complete their courses at the College De Paris in France. Candidates have to study the Pre-cursor semester (4 months) from the LBS campus, India. Here is the complete information on the Indo-French Meritorious Scholarship 2017.
Indo-French Meritorious Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Jul 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 10, Class 12, Bachelors|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Up-to 25% Tuition Fee will be Waived|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Candidates with the following eligibility criteria can apply for the scholarship:
- 60% or more marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- Candidates with proficiency in the French language, 6.0 or above bands in IELTS, or work experience will be given preference in the selection procedure.
After receiving the application form and documents, the admission committee will evaluate the form and documents. After evaluation, the first round of interview will be scheduled through telephonic, Skype or face-to-face mode. Candidates will be evaluated on the following five parameters:
- Work experience
- Academic performance and its relevance with the course applied for.
- French language proficiency
- Financial status
If the first round interview is cleared, second round interview will be scheduled with the Foreign University Representative. After the second round interview is cleared, students are required to pay the registration fee within the given time duration.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Students interested in pursuing the courses covered under the scholarship will get the following benefits:
- 10 to 25 percent discount on their tuition fees on the basis of certain parameters.
- Scholarship can be extended beyond 25 percent for candidates with extraordinary intelligence.
About the Courses
The scholarship is designed for graduates and professionals who are interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in the following courses:
- Digital Marketing
- Hospitality and Luxury Business Management
Documents required for Scholarship
Applicants need to provide the scan copy of following documents while applying for the Indo-French Meritorious Scholarship 2018:
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Graduation certificates (mark sheet and degree)
- Post-graduation certificates (if any)
- The first and the last page of passport
- Work experience certificate (if any)
Last date for application submission – 10th July 2018
Last date for admission application submission – 20th July 2018
Conditional admission offer letter issued – within 7 days
Commencement of classes – 25th July 2018
Subscribe Now for Indo-French Meritorious Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.