JIPMER Mock Test
The JIPMER mock test link is activated by the exam conducting authority on the official website. It helps candidates in getting familiar with the exam pattern. Candidates must appear for these tests before the exam to get a better idea about the exam. Many private institutes also offer mock test series for JIPMER MBBS exam. Candidates can just sign-up for these series and practice. Here are the benefits of appearing for the mock test:
Benefits of Appearing for JIPMER MBBS Mock Test
- The mock test will familiarize you with the exam pattern.
- Appearing in mock tests helps in analysing the strength and weakness.
- It also helps in analysing the preparation level.
- By appearing for the JIPMER MBBS mock test, candidates can build their speed and accuracy.
- It will also help you in getting an idea about the difficulty level of the exam.
- As mock tests are prepared exactly as per the pattern of the exam, they help in managing the time better. You can work out on the amount of time taken by each section.
The mock test is designed exactly as per the original exam i.e. the duration of the mock test will be 2 hours and 30 minutes. It will have multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning. Each question will be of 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answer. The marks secured by the candidate in the mock test will also be reflected.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card can be downloaded online from the JIPMER’s official website from the 3rd week of May 2019. The admit card contains the candidate’s details - Name, Address and Roll number. The applicant should carry their admit card and identification proof to the examination centre.
JIPMER 2020 Exam Result
The result will be declared on 4th June 2020. The merit list containing the Name, Roll number, and All India Rank (AIR) of the qualified candidates, will be published on the official website. Candidates can see their results at NEET’s official website - https://ntaneet.nic.in.
JIPMER Counselling 2020
At the JIPMER’s Puducherry and Karaikal centres, the counselling for admission will begin soon after the announcement of the result. It is expected to begin in the last week of June 2020. Through counselling, candidates will be allotted seats in the colleges of their choice.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
- Admit Card/Hall ticket/E-call letter issued by JIPMER for MBBS 2020 exam with sign and seal of the centre invigilator
- Rank card of JIPMER 2020
- DOB proof (birth certificate or class 10th certificate)
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate from the Head of the last institution attended
- Migration/transfer certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- NRI/OCI certificate (if applicable)
- Residence certificate
- Medical certificate (in case of OPH category candidates)
- 6 recent passport size photograph
JIPMER Exam 2020 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
The JIPMER MBBS exam has been replaced by NEET w.e.f 2020. Find answer for your queries in the FAQs section here.
Q. What is the date of the JIPMER (MBBS) 2020 exam?
The exam has been replaced by NEET 2020 which will be conducted on 3rd May 2020.
Q. When will the application forms for JIPMER MBBS 2020 be available?
The application forms for JIPMER MBBS 2020 exam will be available at the official website on 1st December 2019.
Q. What is the eligibility criterion for the exam?
The candidate should have passed 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board with the combination of subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English securing at least 50% aggregate marks (General category). Check detailed information above in the ‘Eligibility’ section.
Q. What is the pattern of the exam?
The exam consists of 200 questions. Each subject has 60 questions while English and Logical Reasoning section is 10 marks each. There is no scheme for negative marking.
Q. Are NRIs eligible to appear for this exam?
Yes, the Overseas Citizens of India/Non-Resident Indians are eligible to appear for this exam.
Q. Is there any negative marking scheme in the exam?
Yes, there is a scheme of negative marking for the exam. 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect response.
Q. What will be the mode of the JIPMER MBBS 2020 exam?
It will be a Pen-and-Paper based test.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 exam is to be held on 3rd May 2020. Here is the FAQs section for answers to the frequently asked questions related to the entrance examination.