Get Master’s Degree in Mathematics through Verona Scholarship 2018
Published on : 13 Jul 2018
International students who wish to study in Italy can apply for the Verona Scholarship 2018. The applications are invited by the Verona University, Italy to give a scholarship to deserving students to pursue Masters in Mathematics. The duration of the scholarship is 2 years. The applicant should be non-European Union students.
Verona Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||12 Apr 2018|
|Class / Course||Master’s in Mathematics|
|Awarded Amount||€ 9,000.00 gross per year|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The last date to apply for the Verona Scholarship 2018 is 12th April 2018.
Benefits under the Verona Scholarship 2018
- Those students who are selected for this scholarship are given € 9,000 annually.
- The maximum duration of the scholarship is 2 years.
Eligibility for the Verona Scholarship 2018
- An applicant should have an excellent education in Mathematics. Preferably, with a qualification in Laurea Triennale or equivalent in Bachelors from a recognized University/College.
- The applicant should be a non-European Union student.
- He/she should have applied for the admission in the Master’s programme in Mathematics at the Verona University, Italy.
Application Procedure for the Verona Scholarship 2018
- Interested students in the Master’s programme should apply with the updated CV.
- The applicants should produce certificates in favour of their educational qualifications.
- The applicants are also required to produce a ‘Statement of Purpose’ of joining the Master’s programme. The applicant’s statement should be motivating.
- The application procedure is a 2 step process. The first stage is the Pre-enrollment step in which the CV of the applicants is assessed by the staff. The short-listed students are asked to submit documents related to their entry in the country.
To know more, check this link – https://www.univr.it/main?ent=catdoc&id=5048&idDest=8&serv=412&lang=en
About Verona University
The University was established in 1982 in Verona, Italy, and consists of 12 major departments: -
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Foreign Languages and Literature
- Neurological, Neuropsychological, Morphological and Movement Sciences
- Philosophy, Education, and Psychology
- Public Health and Community Medicine
- Time, Space, Image, Society
It was announced as the best non-private university in Italy in the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 respectively. Recently, the university decided upon improving diversity and introducing special scholarships and grants for Non-European Union students.
Candidates with disabilities or specific learning complications
- There is a different process of applying for the scholarship for students with disabilities (e.g. blind or deaf candidates, or any other relevant disability) and to those with specific learning problems (e.g. applicants diagnosed with dyslexia, dysgraphia or dyscalculia).
- In cases like these, the applicant is requested to inform about his/her status at the time of application itself. It is also needed to send copies of the clinical records issued by knowledgeable healthcare institution to the Verona University.
Terms and Conditions
- The documents attached along with the application form must be in English. If nor, then it is needed to attach a translated version of the certificates in English.
In case of non-fulfilment of any of the pre-requisite, the applicant will be excluded from the scholarship any time even if the examination process is already done.
Subscribe Now for Verona Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.