Class 1-10 Students, Participate in All India Maths Science Exam 2018
Published on : 28 Jul 2018
All India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination invites applications from school students of class 1st to class 10th. The Centre for Excellence, New Delhi conducts this exam to strengthen a student’s basic knowledge of Maths and Science. The exam also helps to check a child’s special aptitude skills and hidden talents.
Furthermore, once a candidate takes up this exam he or she is able to build a definite foundation for future competitive examinations like; PSA (Problem Solving Aptitude), IIT- JEE, NTSE, AIEEE, Olympiads, PMT etc.
All India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination: Quick Overview
|Deadline||19 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10|
|Awarded Amount||Cash Reward up to ? 8,000, Medals and Certificates|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Students have to meet the following criterion to take part in the exam: -
- Studying in CBSE/IGCSE/ICSE/State board recognized schools.
- Studying in Class 1st to 10th.
Benefits under the AIMS Talent Exam 2018-19
- First Rank Holder receives a cash prize of ₹8,000 with a medal.
- Second Rank Holder receives a cash prize of ₹4,000 with a medal.
- Third Rank Holder receives a cash prize of ₹2,000 with a medal.
- 4th to 30th rank holders receive a Consolation prize.
- Each participant receives a participation certificate.
- The class topper of every participating school receives an Achiever’s Medal.
- The school with maximum participants and winners receives an Achiever’s trophy.
How to Apply
Students can apply for the exam through their schools. The school uses the following procedure: -
- Download the application form from the official AIMS Talent website.
- Collect an application fee of ₹100 and fill up names of interested students.
- Keeping a share aside and make a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of the Centre of Excellence.
- Send the total applications and DD at:
Postal Address: Centre for Excellence, 12/102, First Floor, Aditya Commercial Complex, Preet Vihar Community Centre, New Delhi-110092.
Terms and Conditions
- 3 main subjects are covered in the exam syllabus: Maths, Science and Reasoning.
- The mode of language for the exam is English.
- The exam has 25 multiple choice questions to be answered in 60 minutes for students of class 1 to 2.
- The exam has 50 multiple choice questions to be answered in 60 minutes for students of class 3 to 10.
Subscribe Now for All India Maths Science (AIMS) Talent Examination Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.