Seinajoki Scholarship 2020 – Applied for Bachelors/Masters in Applied Science
Published on : 11 Mar 2020
Applications are invited from the International students for the Seinajoki Scholarship 2020. This scholarship is offered by the Seinajoki University located in West Finland. Under this scholarship, students get 50% waiver in their annual tuition-fee for pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in the applied sciences from the University. Under the scheme, candidates will be eligible to avail 2100 € per academic year for Bachelors degree and 2400 € per academic year for Masters program. Talking about the sum eligibility criteria, candidates who are enrolled under at SeAMK first year degree student and are liable to pay the asked tuition fees can apply for the fellowship scheme.
The last date to apply for the Seinajoki Spring Scholarship 2020 is 10th July 2020. Check complete details below-neath.
Seinajoki Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Jul 2020|
|Class / Course||Masters Programme, Undergraduates, Applied Science|
|Awarded Amount||50% discount on the annual tuition-fee|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Seinajoki Scholarship 2020 enrolls applicants who are not citizens of countries of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland. In this article, we have provided the comprehensive details of SeAMK spring scholarship eligibility, important dates, selection criteria, etc.
About Seinajoki University
Seinajoki University is a university specifically dedicated to applied science courses. It has 4 major schools of education: -
- School of Business and Culture
- School of Food and Agriculture
- School of Health Care and Social Work
- School of Technology
The faculty in each of the schools is highly qualified and capable. Students aiming at higher education in courses such as; social science, culture, natural resources, tourism etc, will extremely benefit from studying in this university.
Benefits under the Seinajoki Scholarship for the Applied Sciences
- The international students are given this scholarship in the form of the waiver of their annual tuition–fee.
- For the Bachelor’s programme, the waiver of 50% is up to 2100 €. And for the Master’s programme, the tuition-fee waiver is up to 2400 €.
- The tuition-fee is reduced up to 50%.
Eligibility for the Seinajoki Scholarship for the Applied Sciences 2020
- An applicant should be enrolled in the Bachelor’s or the Master’s programme at the Seinajoki University.
- The applicants for the Bachelors course should have scored a minimum 55 credit points in the previous academic year.
- The applicants in the Master’s course should have scored a minimum 20 credit points in the previous academic year.
- Students should be well-versed in English.
Application Procedure for the Seinajoki Scholarship 2020
- Visit the official website of the fellowship portal and apply for the SeAMK spring 2020 scheme.
- Now, look for the guidelines and read them accurately.
- Apply to the chosen/area of interest study programme.
- Fill up the application form with required details.
- Send the academic documents at www.seamk.fi/documents or www.seamk.fi/liitteet.
- It is also needed to take the original documents on the first day of studies in order to get them verified by the university.
Subscribe Now for Seinajoki Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.