Invest Your Talent in Italy Scholarship Comes With Great Benefits
Published on : 17 Jul 2018
International students have an opportunity to avail the benefits of the Italian government scholarship to study at the University of Italy. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Italy runs the ‘Invest Your Talent in Italy’ scholarship programme. Under this programme, scholarships are given for pursuing Masters programme (Masters Universitario) at the Italian University.
The aim of this scholarship programme is to bring International talents in the Italian Universities and Industries.
Invest Your Talent in Italy scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||28 Feb 2018|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Management, Economics, Technology, Engineering|
|Awarded Amount||888 Euros every 3 months till course completion|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
About the Scholarship
- The last date for the scholarship is February 28, 2018. Interested international students should apply for the scholarship before the last date.
- It is given for pursuing Masters programme from such Italian Institutes/colleges which are partners under the ‘Invest Your Talent in Italy’ programme.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- Beneficiary students get 888 Euros every three months for meeting their monthly expenses until the completion of their academic studies. The amount can be availed by the students only if they have a bank account in the Italian bank.
- The scholarship amount is given only after the enrollment of students in the University programmes.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- A candidate should have an English language proficiency certificate. Better, if they have a B2 level certificate of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference Language).
- An applicant should have done Graduation from a recognized college/ university.
- Applicants can be from – Mexico, Azerbaijan, Colombia, Brazil, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Iran, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Ghana, People’s Republic of China, Turkey Tunisia, and Vietnam.
- A candidate should not be more than 28 years of age.
Essential Documents to Apply Successfully
- Mark-sheets of all previous exams as well as the graduation degree (Bachelors)
- If the documents are in a different language, upload them after translating them into English, French or Spanish.
- 2 letters of recommendation duly signed by the professor, employer or superior. The letters must be addressed either to the University or to the ‘Invest Your Talent in Italy’ Committee.
- Don’t forget to add the contact details of the recommenders.
- A video not more than a minute about the candidate’s motivations.
- Updates Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Scanned Copy of English Language Certificates: IELTS, TOEFL
- Identify Proof in the form of Passport or Voter ID or Aadhar Card.
Subscribe Now for Invest Your Talent in Italy scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.