MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022
For students who lost their parent(s) due to Covid Pandemic, MakeMyTrip Foundation has introduced a “Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho” scholarship program. With this initiative, India’s leading online travel company, MakeMyTrip, aims to support the education of students at school, graduation, and post-graduate level.
The eligible students under this program will be entitled to financial aid varying from INR 24000 to INR 50,000 for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 4 years. Preference will be given to students whose deceased parent(s) were engaged in tourism and hospitality.
Latest Updates -
- The invitation for the MakeMyTrip ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ 2022 scholarship program is already available on the official website.
- The last date for applying is 20th Feb 2022.
20th February 2022
Class / Course
Class 1 -12, Graduate, Postgraduate
School and Colleges
Scroll left or right to view full table
About The Scholarship Program
The objective of MakeMyTrip with this scholarship program is to ensure:
- Continuity in education for students belonging to families that were impacted due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Preference to students whose families were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector.
- Make my Trip will give financial assistance of INR 24,000 to INR 50,000 to students studying in Class 1 to 12, graduation or post-graduation courses.
- Provide relief work in times of national crisis.
MakeMyTrip Foundation Padhte Raho Badhte Raho Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||20 Feb 2022|
|Class / Course||Class 1, Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12, Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||School, College Level Scholarship, COVID Crisis Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||INR 24000 to INR 50,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
MakeMyTrip Foundation Padhte Raho Badhte Raho Scholarship - Eligibility
Before applying for the MMT Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship, make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Students who lost their parent(s) due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Applicant must be studying in Classes 1 to 12, graduation or post-graduation courses in India.
- Applicable for Indian nationals only.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Suitable for students enrolled in 2021-22 and 2022-23 academic year.
NOTE: Students whose lost parent(s) were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector will be given preference in MakeMyTrip Covid Scholarship.
Documents Required for Padhte Raho Badhte Raho Scholarship
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent).
- Admission proof of current year: Admission letter, fee receipt, bonafide certificate, or institution identity card.
- Identity Proof (Government-Issued): Aadhaar card, pan card, voter id card, or driving license.
- Crisis Document: death certificate of parent(s).
- Reference of Person(s) who knows the family’s crisis: Doctor, school teacher, government officer, or school head.
- Tourism and Hospitality Sector Employment Proof: Bonafide declaration by the deceased parent(s)’ employer.
Benefits Under the MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship 2022
The financial assistance provided under this scholarship program ranges from INR 24,000 to 50,000. Depending on the students’ class/courses, the benefit will be provided as follows:
- For Class 1st to 8th Students: INR 24,000
- For Class 9th to 12th students: INR 30,000
- For Graduation and Post-Graduation Students: INR 50,000
- To start the application process, open the MakeMyTrip Scholarship official page.
- Sign in using your Buddy4Study account User ID and Password. If you don’t have an account, you can register with your Email | Phone Number | Gmail Account.
- You will be presented with the Application Form Page on the next screen.
- Select the START APPLICATION option.
- In the prompted fields of the subsequent screens, enter the required information to complete the application form.
- Next, upload the required documents.
- Agree to the “Terms and Conditions” and tap on the Preview option.
- Verify the information provided on the Preview page.
- After that, press the Submit button to complete the application process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The selection process of the scholar is a multi-stage process provided below:
- Based on proof of crisis, a candidate will be shortlisted.
- Telephonic verification of the shortlisted candidates.
- Verification of documents.
- The scholarship provider will make the final selection.
The scholarship amount will be deposited (annually) directly to the bank account of the scholar/single parent/guardian.
Depending upon the student requirements, MMT Foundation may continue the financial assistance for a maximum of 4 years. All the prospective students will be informed about the same in advance.
MakeMyTrip Foundation might conduct mentoring sessions periodically for selected students as per their arrangements. In addition, the scholarship provider may arrange some counsellors and mentors for the academic period to assist students in studies and other career-related guidance and assistance.
The scholars of this program must attend their respective schools/colleges/institutions regularly and meet the “minimum attendance required” to ensure the continuance of receiving the scholarship.