Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojna 2021 - Eligibility, Benefits, Application Process, Status
Last Updated : 23 Jul 2021
The Department of Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh, offers the Vikramaditya Yojna which provides financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections of the society for pursuing higher education. The primary objective of the scholarship is to provide free education to meritorious students belonging to the general category. The scholarship scheme is for those belonging below the poverty line and studying at the undergraduate level. For details related to important dates, important documents, eligibility, benefits, and application process, check out the complete article about Vikramaditya Scholarship.
Latest Update - The online application process for the scholarship will remain active throughout the year.
Vikramaditya Scholarship - Key Highlights
Department of Higher Education, Madhya Pradesh
General category candidates living below the poverty line (with Madhya Pradesh domicile)
up to ₹ 2,500 per annum
Scholarship for Financially Deprived
Throughout the year
Vikramaditya Scholarship 2021 - Important Dates
The important dates for the scholarship are as under:
Throughout the year
Vikramaditya Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Dec 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 3|
|Scholarship Type||Scholarship for Financially Deprived|
|Awarded Amount||up to ₹ 2,500 per annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Vikramaditya Scholarship - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are required to make sure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Here are the details for eligibility conditions:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- Must belong to the General category (Below Poverty Line).
- Must have passed class 12th examination with at least 60% marks.
- The annual family income must not be more than ₹ 1,20,000 (for higher education) and ₹ 54,000 (for graduation).
Vikramaditya Scholarship - Benefits
Selected candidates for the scholarship will get financial assistance of up to ₹ 2,500 per annum.
Documents Required for Vikramaditya Scholarship
Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready for applying for the scholarship:
- Applicant’s photograph (recent and passport size)
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Samagra ID
- Bank Branch Code
- Current College Code
- Caste certificate
- Residence Proof
- Income Certificate of Parents
Application Process for Vikramaditya Scholarship 2021
Applications for the Vikramaditya Scholarship are to be submitted online through the official website. Here is the detailed process.
- Go to the official website at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- Under the ‘Student Corner’ section, click on the ‘Register Yourself’ option.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the space provided and click the ‘Check and Verify’ button. Verify the Aadhaar number.
- After the verification is complete, a guidelines page will appear on the screen. Read them carefully, tick the consent, and click the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- The application form will appear on the screen. Fill in all the required details and click the ‘Register’ button.
- After successful registration, the username and password will appear on the screen.
- Candidates are now required to go to the home page again and look for the ‘Vikramaditya Scholarship’ link under the ‘Schemes of Higher Education Department’ section.
- Read all the details and click the option ‘ If registered, Login Here’ to move ahead.
- Enter the username, password, and captcha to log in.
- Complete the application form and upload the required documents.
- Check all the details carefully before final submission. Click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Vikramaditya Scholarship 2021 - Application Status
Candidates who have applied for the Vikramaditya Scholarship can track the status of the same by following the steps provided here:
- Visit the official website.
- Under the ‘Track Application Status’ section, click the ‘Track Gaon ki Beti/ Pratibha Kiran/ Vikramaditya Yojana Application Status’ button.
- Fill in your applicant ID and academic year.
- Click on the ‘Show My Application’ button to check the application status.
The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the candidate’s bank account.
Subscribe Now for Vikramaditya Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.