Pick Max Planck Institute Scholarship 2018 to Pursue PhD
Published on : 13 Jul 2018
The Max Planck Institute invites applications from the international students to give Postdoctoral Fellowship grant. The fellowship is given for pursuing Postdoctoral research in Solid State Chemistry.
The last date to apply for the Max Planck Institute Fellowship 2018 is 31st March 2018.
Max Planck Institute Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2018|
|Class / Course||PHD|
|Awarded Amount||€ 1365.00 to € 3.000,00 per month|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Max Planck Institute Fellowship 2018
- Those students who are selected for this fellowship receive a salary on the monthly basis.
- They are required to enter into 24 months contract. It can be extended further or renewed for 12 months to 36 months.
- Under the MPI-CPFS, they are granted equal opportunity for employment.
- The total number of the fellowship is not fixed.
Eligibility for the Max Planck Institute Fellowship 2018
- Candidates should have done Ph. D in Chemistry, Physics, or Material Science.
- The Ph. D award should not older than 3 years.
- Applicants should have an in-depth understanding of thin-film techniques.
- They should be proficient in the English language.
- Some additional conditions that are preferred –
- A candidate is well-versed in the German language.
- He/ she is able to interact with multi-disciplinary co-workers.
- The candidate has experience of working at large laboratories. He/ she can handle laboratory materials well and knows basic techniques of working in laboratories.
Max Planck Institute
The Institute gives present-day educational and inquires about situations that will empower students and analysts to confront current difficulties as well as consider learning as the main driving force for improvement.
The Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law in Hamburg is committed to performing foundational research and advancing the transfer of knowledge in the fields of national and worldwide private law and business law.
More about the Scholarship
- The Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law is offering scholarships to researchers who are citizens of other nations (besides Germany).
- The scholarship program of 2018, offered by Max Planck Institute focusing on providing a platform to foreign professors or other senior researchers of equivalent academic achievements, foreign post-doctoral candidates, and other advanced-stage researchers, and foreign doctoral candidates.
- It is needed for the applicants to have expertise in German and in English.
- Previous scholarship receivers may also apply for an upcoming grant but will have to explain in their research proposal, the development they have made so far on their project.
- Letter or Statement of purpose (minimum one page explaining the reason why he/she deserves the scholarship)
- Research Proposal (at least 2 pages)
- Complete List of Publications
- 2 Letters of Recommendation on an official letterhead, signed by the author
- Fully-Updated Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Scholarship Details
- Proof of Ph.D. degree if already obtained
- Proof of graduation and post graduation degrees.
Subscribe Now for Max Planck Institute Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.