Capital First Scholarship of Up to 1 Lakh Per Annum for MBA Students 2018 - 2020
Last Updated : 09 Jul 2018
Capital First Limited, a renowned Indian financial institution, offers financial help to meritorious students from economically backward sections of the society for admission to MBA programme. The financial aid is offered under Capital First MBA Scholarship as part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
Capital First MBA Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||05 Jul 2018|
|Class / Course||MBA|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Upto ₹ 1 Lakh Per Annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility for Capital First MBA Scholarship 2018-20
Applicants should make sure that they fulfil the following criteria:
- Must be Indian citizen residing in India only.
- The annual family income (from all sources) should be less than or equal to ₹ 6 lakhs. Candidates will be required to upload documents such as Bank Statements of parents/guardians or Income Tax Returns documents in support of annual family income.
- Should be enrolling/enrolled in the batch 2018-20.
- Have bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Capital First Limited has invited online application for its MBA scholarship 2018-20 program. Candidates can apply through the following process latest by 15 June 2018:
- Go to the official website - https://www.capitalfirst.com/.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ button
- Click on ‘Registration’ link.
- Register with your email id and then complete the application form.
Candidates who are selected for the scholarship will be informed via e-mail.
INR 1 Lakh per annum. The company offers a total of 110 scholarships.
Benefits under Scholarship
- Scholarship amount will cover only the tuition fee of the course and the expenses on books.
- The final disbursement of the scholarship will be done after the submission of fee receipt by the candidate. (This will be an evidence of part payment by the applicant.)
Candidates are required to provide the following documents at the time of application for Capital First MBA Scholarships 2018-20:
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Student's recent photograph
- Admission letter
- Fee receipt
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Entrance exam score card
Parents’ Income proof:
- Salary Slip
- ITR (Income Tax Return)
- Income certificate from Tehsildar or Magistrate
Cancellation of Scholarship
Capital First Limited (CFL) selection board can cancel/discontinue the scholarship and recover the amount in the following cases:
- If any of the terms and conditions of the scholarship are violated.
- If it is found that the scholarship was obtained by showing false certificates/statements.
- If the candidate is irregular in attending classes or violates the Rules of the institution.
- If the candidate fails to maintain minimum passing standards prescribed by the University.
- Any other misconduct by the beneficiary.
CFL reserves all rights to verify the claims made by the candidate.
Subscribe Now for Capital First MBA Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.