7th All India Art Competition 2018 for Students of All Classes
Published on : 07 Aug 2018
All India Art Competition in its 7th annual contest invites students from nursery to class 12th. It focuses on discovering the latent talent of budding and upcoming generation through their Thoughts, Skills & Creativity.
7th All India Art Competition: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||School|
|Awarded Amount||Gold Medal, Silver Medal and Bronze Medal|
|Apply Now||Click here|
About the Competition
- The 1st All India Competition by Shankar Art Foundation took place in 2012.
- It now attracts over 2500 entries each year.
- Shortlisted and winning candidates receive promotion through their exhibitions and website.
The theme of the Contest
The theme of the contest this year is “Colours of National Symbols”. The organization aims to teach young and growing students the importance of our country and its national symbols through art.
Going by the theme, each student can submit an entry of one national symbol or a group of 2-3 symbols. It is not compulsory to include all the symbols. The entry must be in the form of painting/ collage/drawing or mixed media artworks.
Here’s a list of artwork, a student can choose from: -
- National Flag
- National Animal
- National Anthem
- National Song
- National Flower
- National State Emblem
- National Fruit
- National Tree
- National Currency Symbol
- National Bird
- National Aquatic Animal
- National River
- National Calendar
To apply, students must belong to any of the below-mentioned groups:-
Group A – Nursery, LKG and UKG
Group B - Class 1st and 2nd
Group C - Class 3rd and 4th
Group D - Class 5th and 6th
Group E - Class 7th and 8th
Group F - Class 9th and 10th
Group G - Class 11th and 12th
Benefits under the Competition
- One Gold/Silver/Bronze Medal and Five acclaimed awards on every 100 Paintings in each group.
- Exhibition of 300 selected paintings at Lobbies of India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
- Appreciation Awards for paintings chosen for exhibition.
- Merit certificate and the award for 500 paintings
- All students will receive a certificate of participation.
- Selected and Awarded painting will have a place forever on the online platforms like the official website (http://www.childrenartcontest.com) and Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/childrenartcontest)
How to Apply
Students can either apply individually or through their school/hobby centres.
An individual should follow these steps: -
- Create the artwork
- Click here to download the application form.
- Fill up all the details.
- Pay an entry fee of ₹400.
- Take a print out and paste/stick it at the back of the artwork.
- Instead of downloading the form, the student may also simply write the details (Name, Class and Group; School Name; City; Name of Parent/s; Mobile Number; Address and pin code; Email ID and Entry fee ticket number) at the back of the artwork.
A school should follow the following steps: -
- Collect all the student entries.
- Label the entries on the back with the name, class, group, entry fee number and the stamp of the institute.
- Click here to download the group registration form.
- Write a Demand Draft or Cheque in favour of Shanker Art Foundation.
- Send the entries at either one of these addresses:-
Shanker Art Foundation
H. No 430 (FF), Sector-9
Sh. ROOP CHAND
National Art Centre
(Near Plot No. 258)
Udyog Vihar Phase- IV
Size of Paper
- An A3 sheet or a paper of 15 x 11 inches
- An A4 sheet or a paper of 12 x 9 inches
- Size equivalent to any Standard Sketch Book
Last Date to Apply
Subscribe Now for 7th All India Art Competition Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.