Inlaks Fine Arts Awards 2019, Check Application Process, Eligibility and Rewards
One of the prestigious organizations in the country, the Inlaks India Foundation has once again brought scholarship schemes for the talented young Indian artists. To develop their creativity and arty skills in the music industry, the Inlaks Foundation comes forward to offer a helping hand by providing financial assistance to such gifted students so that they can excel in their respective fields and work independently anywhere in India.
Inlaks Fine Arts Awards: Quick Overview
|Deadline||08 Oct 2018|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Graduate, Art|
|Scholarship Type||Skill Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 3,00,000/- for a period of One year|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The Inlaks India Foundation is seeking applications from the young budding talents below 30 years for Fine Arts Awards 2019 fellowship. The major objective of the Institution is to help these emerging artists by providing much-needed financial assistance and make them show their creativity and artistic work.
Additional Information about Inlaks Fine Arts Awards 2019:
- The duration of this award is for a period of one year.
- Both genders are eligible for Inlaks Fine Arts Award.
- The award is designed to serve the young artists in the various areas such as music, sports, designs, visuals arts and lot more.
- The fellowship provides an opportunity to pursue higher studies abroad or within India.
The deserving students will be awarded an amount of INR 3,00,000/-. It will be valid for a period of 12 months. Moreover, the awardees will have an opportunity to attend an art residency programme (4 weeks duration) held within India.
Eligibility Criteria for the Award:
- The candidates should be under the age of 30 years (by 31st December in the year of application).
- Only Indian citizens, who currently live in the country, are eligible for the award.
- The recipient must be a recent graduate/ post-graduate or a final year student from a leading Indian Institute for Visual arts in India.
- Students from the first year of master’s level program will be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant should not be holding a similar government award or scholarship during the same time period.
- If the aspirant has applied for the award earlier, he/she must submit a new body of work if they re-apply.
Steps to Apply for Inlaks Fine Arts Awards:
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website to download the application form.
- The downloaded application form should be filled in by hand or typed.
- Email the application form along with the attachment of important documents at [email protected] with a subject line, Fine Arts Award 2019.
Important documents to be attached:
- Attach latest CV/ Resume in a PDF form
- Stills: to be compiled into one PDF file (not exceeding 10 MB).
- Audio/Video: to be sent as links on any of the following online platform such as artist website/ Vimeo/ YouTube/ Sound Cloud. If links are password protected, provide the password.
- All works must include a list of captions (TITLE, MEDIA, YEAR, DURATION, and SHORT DESCRIPTION).
- Evidence of Birth Date: A copy of Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving License.
Selection Process: Once the application process is done, the shortlisted candidates get a mail or a message for a personal interview round.