Grab Mahindra Scholarship and Get a Global Exposure
The K.C. Mahindra Education Trust gives the K.C Mahindra Scholarships to students. The trust has been responsible for giving scholarships to meritorious and needy students since the 1950’s. The Mahindra group of industries is committed to the goal of bringing economic development alongside the social development.
K.C. Mahindra Scholarship 2018 Latest Notification: The last date to apply for the K.C Mahindra Scholarship for the Postgraduate Studies Abroad was 15th April 2018. There is no official announcement regarding other KC Mahindra Scholarships as of now. Subscribe to Exams Planner and get regular updates on all kinds of scholarships.
KC Mahindra Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Apr 2018|
|Class / Course||ALL|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 5000 and a citation|
|Age Limit||16 - 18 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The K.C Mahindra Education Trust gives FOUR types of scholarships, namely –
- K.C Mahindra Scholarship for the Postgraduate Studies Abroad
- Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship
- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
- K.C Mahindra UWC Scholarship
K.C Mahindra Scholarship for the Postgraduate Studies Abroad
This scholarship is for those students who want to pursue their post-graduation studies abroad in various disciplines. Students receive it in the form of interest-free loan assistance to the deserving students.
The application process for this scholarship began in January 2018. An applicant may apply for it if he/she has completed his/ her Graduation studies from an identified college/ university.
K C Mahindra Scholarship Benefits
- Top 3 fellows can avail an interest-free scholarship loan up to 8 lakhs.
- Rest of the selected beneficiaries can avail an interest-free scholarship loan up to 4 lakhs.
Mahindra Search for Talent Scholarship
This scholarship is for such students who have obtained the highest aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. Under this scheme of scholarship, beneficiary students receive ₹5,000 and a citation. Instituted by the K.C Mahindra Education Trust, this program began in 1983. Currently, this scholarship comes in the list of top 33 educational institutions of the country.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
This scholarship is for girl students from disadvantaged or economically poor sections of the society. Under this scheme, beneficiary students receive financial support to complete their job oriented Diploma course from the government Polytechnics.
- A candidate should have passed Class 10th/ 12th or equivalent from any accepted school/ college.
- He/ she should have taken admission in the Diploma course of any government identified college/ institution.
- Total number of award – 550
- Amount of the scholarship –₹10,000 per annum.
- Duration of the scholarship – 3 years
K.C Mahindra UWC Scholarship
Under this scholarship, beneficiaries get the opportunity to study at the Mahindra United World College. It aims at giving international exposure to the Indian students so that they can gain new perspectives of looking at the problem and solving them also. The students selected for this scholarship programme are of young age between 16 -18 years.
How to Apply
Here are the simple steps to apply for the scholarship program: -
- Candidates need to download the application form from the official website
- Read all the prescribed guidelines and start filling up the application form.
- Once done, take a print out of the application form.
- Put the form in an envelope and sent it to K. C. Mahindra Chair for Nuclear Chemistry at the Institute of Science in Mumbai and the Dhandevi Mahindra Scholarship Award at Sophia College, Mumbai.
- For further inquiries, send an email at [email protected].
Students have to attach and submit all these documents along with the application form: -
- A recommendation letter from a teacher or employer
- A short letter of purpose that describes your dreams and aspirations related to the course.
- Scanned and attested copy of your date of birth proof as provided on the school certificate.
- A copy of all the academic mark sheets and exams passed.
- A copy of admission letter from the Institute.
- A copy of Annual Family Income Proof
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque.
- A copy of the Aadhar Card
*NOTE: Only students with a bank account can apply for this scholarship.