Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2020 to Award Meritorious Students
Children receive Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship under the aegis of the Reliance Industries. Socially disadvantaged students receive financial assistance to complete their Undergraduate studies. They are encouraged to pursue professional courses in various streams like engineering, medicine, science, law, and other social sciences.
The scholarship awards around 400 students every year. Most of the beneficiary students are differently-abled. Also, nearly half of the selected students are girls. This scholarship programme came into existence in 1996. Later on, in 2009, this programme became available for students from across India. A candidate who finds themselves eligible and interested to apply for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2020 Scheme can do it so, as the last date to fill the application form is 31st August 2020.
Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Aug 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Engineering 1st Year|
|Scholarship Type||Need Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 40,000 per annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
For the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship 2020, Reliance Foundation will select applicants from the CBSE or state merit list after which the online application process will begin. Stay tuned to get more updates on this scholarship.
Benefits under the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
The aim of the program is to give financial assistance to beneficiary students in the form of tuition fee reimbursement. Besides this, students also get: -
- Extra monetary benefits to meet any additional expenditure related to the course.
- Allowances benefits
- The total reward amount is ₹ 40,000 per annum.
Eligibility Criteria – Who Can Apply?
- The Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarships invites meritorious Class 12th passed students who are in the merit list of their state board or CBSE board.
- The age criteria of the student must be below the age group of 20 years.
- Annual income of the family less than ₹ 4.50 lakh.
- Must have enrolled themselves for degree/diploma programme from recognized institutions/ university.
- Applicable only for Indian students.
How to Apply
Candidates meet up with the eligibility norms will require to follow the application procedure to fill the online Ambani Scholarships 2020.The steps that will help you learn about the application process are: -
- Visit the official portal of Reliance Foundation and apply for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme.
- On the login screen tap the relevant link and fill in all the required details.
- Attach and upload all the essential documents.
- Check everything and then submit the form.
Important Documents Required –
- Mark sheet of Class 12th Board
- The Annual family income group
- Special ability certificate (if required)
The selection of a candidate depends on the state merit and CBSE merit list. There is an expert committee at the Reliance Foundation that takes the final decision.
Terms and Conditions
Every scholarship scheme has some terms and conditions attached to it. Students must give them a read before applying for a program. The provisions of this scholarship are:-
- A student's selection is based on CBSE and State merit-list.
- All students have to submit their contact details (email address or phone number) at the institution or college they have applied for the course.
- The online link given by The Reliance Foundation will require essential mark sheets and certificates. So, candidates need to keep a copy of them ready.
- The scholarship is only for Bachelor degree stream and courses like engineering, medical, science, law, pharmacy business management and other social sciences.