Legrand Scholarship 2021-22 – Scheme Dedicated to Empower Young Woman
Applications are invited for the Legrand Scholarship Program 2021 from academically promising female students, who want to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture. The Legrand Scholarship is powered by Legrand for supporting meritorious girl students and enabling them to complete their studies in the field of Architecture, Designing, and Architecture. Legrand is a global specialist in electrical and digital building infrastructure.
The fellowship platform has been assisting future women leaders since 2018. Under the 2021-22 edition of the Legrand Scholarship Program, academically promising girl students can get a scholarship worth ₹ 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less, per year for the entire duration of their B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme.
Candidates waiting early for an optimistic opportunity, this is your chance to prove yourself. The deadline to apply online for Legrand Scholarship 2021-22 is 10th September 2021. Till then candidates can apply online through the official website of the scheme.
Legrand Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Sep 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||60% of tuition fees or INR 60,000 per annum|
Legrand Scholarship Program - Available Benefits
Candidates will be benefitted from the fellowship benefits including:
- 60% of tuition fees or ₹ 60,000 per annum (whichever is less)
Eligibility Criteria Required for The Scheme
Interested candidates can find the complete eligibility norms for the scheme as under:
- Only for female candidates.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Must have passed Class 12 in the year 2021.
- Should have scored a minimum of 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams.
- Should be looking to start a B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in the academic year 2021-22 at a recognized college/university in India.
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources.
Note: Those who have lost their parents due to COVID-19 will be given preference.
How to Apply for Legrand Scholarship Program 2021?
The application process for Legrand Scholarship will be completed only via the online portal of Buddy4Study. Check the steps below to understand the complete application criteria:
- Go to the official website of Buddy4Study.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Legrand Scholarship 2021 application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required To Submit
The applicants are required to attach the following documents -
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (If Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
Legrand Scholarship 2021 - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: I have taken admission in an engineering course through a lateral entry scheme. Can I apply for the scholarship?
No. Only those who have taken admission in the first year are eligible. However, lateral entry will be considered for those who lost their parents due to COVID-19.
Question 2: Are students of all specializations eligible to apply?
Question 3: When will the scholarship result be announced?
The scholarship result will be announced tentatively in October 2021.