Legrand Scholarship 2020-21 – Scheme Dedicated To Empower Young Woman
Last Updated : 23 Sep 2020
Applications are invited for the Legrand Scholarship Program 2020 from academically promising girl students, who wants to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture course. The Legrand Scholarship is powered by Legrand, known to support meritorious girl students and enable them to complete their studies in the field of Architecture, Designing, and Architecture.
The fellowship platform has been assisting the promising future women leaders, since 2018-19. Under the 2020-21 edition of Legrand Scholarship Program, academically promising girl students can get a scholarship of worth of ₹ 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less, for the entire duration of their B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme.
Legrand Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Oct 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||60% of tuition fees or INR 60,000 per annum|
Candidates waiting early for an optimistic opportunity, this is your chance to prove yourself. The deadline to apply online for Legrand Scholarship 2020-21 is 30th October 2020, till then candidates can apply online through the official website of the scheme.
Legrand Scholarship Program - Available Benefits
Candidates will be benefitted with the fellowship benefits including:
- 60% of tuition fees or ₹ 60,000 per annum (whichever is less)
Eligibility Criteria Required For The Scheme
Enthusiast candidates can find the complete set of eligibility norms for the scheme as under:
- Only for girls candidates.
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Must have passed Class 12 in the year 2020.
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams.
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2020-21 at a recognized college/university in India.
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources.
How to Apply for Legrand Scholarship Program 2020?
The application process for Legrand Scholarship will be completed only via the online portal of Buddy4Study. Check the steps below to understand the complete application criteria:
- Go to the official website of Buddy4Study.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Legrand Scholarship 2020 application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required To Submit
The applicants are required to attach the following documents -
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
Subscribe Now for Legrand Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.