Monash South Africa Scholarship 2020 for Class 12th Pass Out Students
Monash South Africa (MSA) creates an environment for young meritorious students who wish to achieve the highest education in the international platform. The scholarship program is designed for dedicated applicants who are an enthusiast to excel in academics. The university offers a wide platform for brilliant students so they can achieve their best during the years of study. Candidates who are interested to apply for Monash South Africa Scholarship 2020 can submit their entries from 12th December 2019 to 16th March 2020.
The key objective to run this fellowship is to serve an impactful education and help students to excel in their respective fields. Applications are entertained from the students who come from any part of the globe and have a desire to complete their education in South Africa. The fellowship aimed to provide learning and job opportunities for the highest achieving candidates.
Monash South Africa Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||16 Mar 2020|
|Class / Course||Undergraduates|
|Awarded Amount||25% to 100% of the annual fees|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Monash South Africa Scholarship 2020 is a medium to attain academic excellence and culture opportunities. The Monash University invites class 12 passed students and offers them a full-time course or undergraduate course in the institution. For the upcoming session, the last date to apply for the scholarship scheme is 16th March 2020.
About the Scholarship:
The MSA University students set the standards internationally because of their skills and advanced training that they receive during the commencing years of study. After completing the education students get a job opportunity from all over the globe.
Highlights of the Scholarship Scheme:
- The application process for Monash South Africa occurs twice in a year.
- The total number of scholarships will be provided as per the norms of the University.
- Deadline of the application procedure is 16th March 2020.
- Class 12 students are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be entertained from all over the world.
A sum total of 25% - 100% of the annual fees are paid by the foundation for the scholars. The award of the fellowship program does not cover any printing costs, textbooks, stationery, travel costs, and living expenses. Scholars will get their scholarship award payment in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. As per the norms of the fellowship scheme no cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- An applicant should receive an offer to enrol in a full-time higher program at Monash South Africa.
- The candidate must be the last year studying student or pass out student of class 12th or equivalent board.
- Students who are currently in Monash South Africa and complete their first semester of study can also apply for the scholarship scheme.
- A candidate must not be a recipient of any other economic support award.
- Submit your English language skills.
Monash South Africa Scholarship - Steps to Apply
- Visit the official link to download the application form
- Take a print out of the application form and read all instructions carefully
- Start filling the form and enter all necessary details.
- Attach all the required documents along with the application form.
- At last, send your registration form to the below-mentioned address by post.
Student Fees Officer
Student Administration Centre
Private Bag X60
- A copy of Aadhaar card.
- Certified copy of Passport.
- A copy of latest class 12th academic records which is certified by the head of the school.
Note: If the candidate will not serve all the supporting documents, the application of the applicant will be rejected.
- The scholars will be selected on the basis of their academic record.
- The candidate who is currently enrolled in Monash South Africa and obtain at least GPA of 3.3 and above.
- Students must obtain a minimum achievement level of 40 and above.
Monash South Africa Fellowship 2020 – Important Dates
Commencement of the application process
12th December 2019
Last date to apply
16th March 2020
Announcement of the result
Scroll left or right to view full table
Rules and Regulations:
- The cost of textbooks, stationery, living, and travelling will not consider in the scholarship award.
- The final decision must be taken by the committee.