Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2020 for Class 11th Students
Last Updated : 23 Oct 2020
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for class 11th aims to provide foundational support to students, who are deserving & meritorious but may lack resources to pursue their dreams. Along with the financial support, the program will also focus on mentorship and career guidance to the beneficiaries as and when required. Students enrolled under class 11th can apply for the scheme and avail the benefits to fulfil their dreams.
Applications are invited for the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarships Program 2020 from meritorious students. Interested ones can apply for the same till 28th February 2021.
Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship for Class 11th: Quick Overview
|Deadline||28 Feb 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 11|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 20,000 per annum|
|Age Limit||16 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Fellowship Benefits Under The Scheme
Shortlisted students will receive an amount of ₹ 20,000 per annum for a complete 2 years.
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Class 11th – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have passed Class 10 board examination in 2020.
- Must be enrolled in Class 11 at a recognised school in India.
- He/she should have scored at least 75% in Class 10 board exams.
- The annual family income from all sources should be less than ₹ 5 Lakhs.
Check complete eligibility criteria here.
Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship – How To Apply?
The application process for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for class 11th requires the following steps, as mentioned- down below:
Step 1: The interested candidates need to visit the application page of the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for class 11th.
Step 2: Now, choose the scholarship link and click on the “Apply Now” button to open the application form.
Step 3: You will be landed to a new page where you need to fill the College Scholarship application form 2020 for class 11th students.
Step 4: Enter all the asked details in the required field and tap the submit button to once it’s completed.
Step 5: Now, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future needs.
Key Documents Required For Scholarship Program:
While submitting an online application form, one should need to attach a copy of these documents:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 10 marksheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
Terms and Conditions
- The Scholarship Program is applicable to candidates from economically weaker sections.
- Relevant supporting documents will be required before / on or after allocation of the applicable scholarship amount.
- No candidate has to pay any registration or application fee for applying to the Scholarship Program.
- If at any point of time during the period of scholarship or even later it is found that any of the particulars mentioned in the form are false then the organizing committee will cancel such application.
Subscribe Now for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship for Class 11th Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.