Participate in Tata Building India School Essay Competition 2018-19
Tata Group of Companies arranges the Tata Building India School Essay Competition every year. It now invites applications for the academic year 2018-19 from class 6th to 12th students. It is a two-phase competition for school students all across India.
The 1st phase consists of exposing young candidates to inspirational Tata-linked films which encourages them to think about the country. The films include:-
- Dreaming the future of Nation
- World’s largest Lesson – it is about Sustainable development.
- Speak for Earth-is a documentary about Tata companies’ initiatives for environmental protection.
- Touching lives through Digital technology- is an inspirational story about Dharavi, Mumbai.
- Keepers of Flame- History of the Tata group
Tata Building India School Essay Competition 2018 Latest Notification: The application process for the Essay Writing Competition began on 1st August 2018. Students can send their entries by 31st July 2019 to earn rewards and certificates. Subscribe to Exams Planner to get fresh updates about the program.
Tata Building India School Essay Competition: Quick Overview
|31 Jul 2018
|Class / Course
|Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12
|Certificates, MP3, Cameras
School students studying in class 6th to class 12th can take part in the competition. It is only for candidates who are Indian nationals.
Benefits under the Scholarship
Students will get different kinds of rewards in the form of: -
- The school-level winners receive their awards (medals, certificates, and merchandise) at a facilitation function.
- The city winners and the runners-up get gifts like Cameras / MP3 players, certificates, and trophies.
- The national level winners receive facilitation in Delhi. The grand prize for the winners is certificates, trophies, and laptops.
- The final award ceremony takes place at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, Delhi in a face-to-face meeting with a national public figure.
How to Apply
Here are the easy to successfully apply for the competition and stand a chance to win prizes: -
- Click here to get the registration form.
- Fill the form and contact details.
- A series of topics will display as soon as the applicant completes registration.
- The applicant has only 90 minutes to write an essay on any one of the prescribed topic.
- Write the essay within the word limit of 1000 words.
- Students can send multiple entries. Though, Tata Build India team will consider only the latest entry of the candidate.
- The students can take their time in preparing for the topics as the closing date for the application process is 31st July 2019.
All the essays go through 3 levels of screening: -
School Level: The judges select top 3 essays within the school. These essays belong to categories such as; junior (classes 6th-8th) and senior (classes 9th-12th).
City Level: A panel of two judges from the academic, journalism and literature fields selects essays from all the school level winners. Winner and runner-up in each category get the city-level recognition and rewards.
National Level: An elite panel of judges selects the best essays from the city level winners. There are 3 National winners for each language edition.