With YES Bank Transformation Series, Get Cash Rewards and Placement
YES Bank Transformation Series is a platform for young and bright students who receive various rewards based on their unique ideas. These ideas are solutions to the problems or case study provided by the Yes Bank team. Applicants can take part in the form of teams consisting of 3 members.
YES Bank Transformation Series: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Cash Prizes up to 5, 00,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be studying a full-time course from recognized Indian colleges and institutes.
- Only teams with 3 members can apply for this program.
Benefits under this Program
Participating in the YES Bank Transformation Series takes the potential of the students to the next level. Moreover, it is a platform that gives them the liberty to convert their ideas into reality.
Other benefits include:-
- Associating with India’s brightest minds.
- Interacting with some of the country’s top blue-chip CEOs
- Top 15 teams will get the invitation to attend the Grand Finale of the award ceremony.
- Prizes such as: -
- Winner gets ₹5,00,000 and a Pre-Placement Interview (PPI)
- 1st Runner Up gets ₹3,00,000 and a PPI
- 2nd Runner Up gets ₹2,00,000 and a PPI
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of YES Bank Transformation Series.
- Register as a new user.
- Log-in and go to the application form.
- Fill all the required details such as:-
- Team Name – A unique name that represents your team.
- College Name – Since the company goes on college rounds, at least 50 teams participate from different colleges.
- Information about Team Leader and Members – Enter the name, email address and phone number of the team members.
Guidelines for Case Study
- The teams need to download the case study from the official website.
- Carefully read the case study and provide unique solutions for the questions asked at the end of it.
- Write a Case Analysis in not more than 2000 words.
- Choose Arial/Calibri as font style and 11 as font size.
- The preferred format for the analysis is MS Word/PDF.
18th July to 20th August 2018
Final Case Study
Scroll left or right to view full table
- Book My Show
- Big Basket
- Urban Ladder
- Coursera For Business
- Royal Dutch Shell
Terms and Conditions
- All members of the team must belong to the same university.
- Online registration is the only way to apply.
- YES BANK Transformation Series holds the right to check the validity of the registration/application form.
- Applicants cannot make any changes after registration.
- Not obeying to the terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the team.
- Candidates on an International Exchange program from Indian Universities can apply. They need to make sure that at least one of their team members is present in the country to present their idea after getting short-listed.
- There is no limit on the number of teams participating from the same college.
- For queries, send an email at [email protected]