Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship for the Maratha Community
Maharashtra Government is working progressively to provide an ample of opportunities through the platform of a scholarship scheme for much-needed students of the state. In the direction, the Social Justice & Special Assistant Department posses a fellowship scheme named as Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019 for the Maratha Community.
Through this scheme, the state government has announced that it would reimburse 50% of tuition fee to college students, who have to enrol under Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship. Talking about its eligibility criteria, one should apply whose annual family income is less than ₹ 2.5 Lakh can get eligible reimbursement under this scheme. In this article, we have mentioned the eligibility norms, application, and dates of the fellowship pattern.
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||05 Aug 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||50% Tuition-fee Waiver|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019 invites young budding students belonging to the underprivileged sections of the Maharashtra region. Students who qualify the exam will get several scholarship benefits for pursuing professional courses by the department of the higher and technical education of Maharashtra. For the 2019 session, the registrations will begin tentatively in the month of August 2019 and end on November 2019. For more updates, visit this page regularly so you cannot miss any latest notification regarding the fellowship programme.
Scholarship Amount of Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019:
Shortlisted students will be awarded the benefits of 50% of a tuition fee waiver for the complete course duration. More than this, they will receive a pay of ₹ 5,000 for books and stationary and ₹ 5,000 for other education expenses.
Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019: Eligibility Criteria
The complete structure of eligibility norms of the scheme are mentioned down below:
- Students who are currently in class 12th or passed the board can apply for the scheme.
- The scheme has been announced to pacify the Maratha Community.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category are eligible to apply.
- The annual income of the applicant must be below ₹ 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- For the programme, the age limit of the candidate must be belonging to the age group of 25 years old.
Process of Application
Interested candidates can apply for the same, simply by following the registration process, provided below:
- Click here to open the official website.
- After this, click on the Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship Application link.
- In the next step, enter all the required details in the prompted field along with the necessary documents.
- At last, submit your application before meeting a deadline.
Selection Process of Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Scholarship 2019
Students will be selected based on their merit scores in Class 12th Boards. More than this, contestants who fulfil the complete eligibility norms will get a higher chance to receive a fellowship.
Documents Needs to be Submitted
- Class 10th/ 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- A copy of Aadhaar Card as an Identity proof
- Maharashtra State Domicile Certificate
- Low Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate