Conduct Research under Dartmouth’s Postdoctoral Fellowship 2018, USA
Last Updated : 13 Jul 2018
The Dartmouth College, USA invites applications from the international students for 2 years Postdoctoral fellowship programme. The fellowship programme is run by the Department of Geography of the Dartmouth College. It aims at enthusing talents in Geography from across the globe to enrich the Geography curriculum and teaching. It also encourages interdisciplinary studies in Geography.
It should be noted that the fellowship is given in Human Geography.
Dartmouth College Postdoctoral Fellowship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||28 Feb 2018|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates|
|Awarded Amount||annual stipend of $52,500 and research allowance|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Geography, Dartmouth College
- Those applicants who are selected for this fellowship receive a whopping $52,500 annually.
- They also receive an additional grant of $ 1,000 as the research allowance.
Eligibility for the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Geography, Dartmouth College
- Applicants should be international students.
- They should have done Ph. D in Geography. Those geography students who are in the final year/stage of the Ph. D programme can also apply for this fellowship programme.
- They should be ready to study at the Dartmouth College, USA.
- Applicants should be fluent in the English language.
About the Dartmouth College, USA
The Dartmouth College is known for its research spirit. It is considered as one of the premier universities in research and higher education in the USA. The college was established by the Eleazar Wheelock.
- The Dartmouth College is known for its research spirit. It is considered one of the premier universities in research and higher education in the USA. The college was established by the Eleazar Wheelock.
- It is the ninth-most established organization of advanced education in the United States and one of the nine pioneer universities sanctioned before the American Revolution.
- Dartmouth is an equivalent opportunity/governmental policy regarding minorities in society employer with a solid duty to diversity.
- The college is especially keen on getting applications from a wide range of individuals, including ladies, people of color, people with handicaps, veterans or some other lawfully secured gathering.
About the Fellowship
- Dartmouth’s postdoctoral fellow adds to the scholarly existence of office and school through their research, composing, and taking part in department classes and different seminars.
- At Dartmouth, they appreciate full utilization of the library, registering offices, the Dartmouth Center for the Advancement of Learning, and other school assets.
How to Apply
- The applying procedure takes place online.
- Along with filing of the application form, it is also required to attach the following documents:-
- Updated Resume/Curriculum Vitae (at least 3 copies)
- 3 signed letters of recommendation from a superior, manager or colleague
- The contact information of the owners of the recommendation letter (full name and work email)
- A one-page letter that concentrates on the research and teaching interests.
- Description of which department of Dartmouth you are interested in working with. Students may also specify the faculty name.
- A copy of the research paper that has been published or is ready to be published.
Subscribe Now for Dartmouth College Postdoctoral Fellowship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.