Tata Trusts Medical And Healthcare Scholarships For Needed Candidates
Published on : 01 Nov 2019
Tata Trusts Medical And Healthcare Scholarships 2019 is a social welfare scheme launched by Tata Trusts. The purpose of the scheme is to support students and encourage them to pursue graduation and post-graduation courses in the field of Medical and Healthcare sciences at Indian institutions. Through this fellowship programme, meritorious students are provided with financial support covering up to 80% of their academic fees. The Tata Trusts Medical and Healthcare Scholarships is an excellent opportunity for Indian students to achieve excellence in Medical Sciences and Healthcare streams.
Tata Trusts Medical And Healthcare Scholarships: Quick Overview
|Deadline||06 Nov 2019|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||30% to 80% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The application form for Tata Trusts Medical And Healthcare Scholarships is active now at the official portal. However, interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications for the scheme till 6th November 2019. Check complete details regarding Tata Trust Scholarship application process, benefits, eligibility, and other details.
The shortlisted candidates will get a fellowship reward ranging from 30% to 80% of the total fees paid to the college/institutes.
Tata Trusts Medical And Healthcare 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- The scheme is available for the candidates enrolled under Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) courses in Healthcare and Medical Sciences disciplines.
- Interested candidates must have completed 1st year of UG studies from a recognized institution in India OR have enrolled under 1st year of PG programme.
- Must have scored above 8.0 CGPA in the class 12th/Bachelors program.
Tata Trusts Scholarships 2019-20 Application Form 2019
- Verify this link and read all the mentioned guidelines available for the scheme.
- Enter all the asked details and attach all the required documents along with your application form.
- Provide your bank details such as Account Number, Beneficiary Name, and IFSC code and submit your application.
- Download the filled application form and take its print out for future needs.
Documents Required Along With Application Form:
- Attested mark sheets of Class 12th and Graduation level
- Candidates identity proof
- College Fee receipt
- Letter from college
- Bank details
Based on merit scores, the aspirants will be selected to attend for an interview. The interview will be held at Mumbai location or through Skype mode.
Subscribe Now for Tata Trusts Medical And Healthcare Scholarships Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.