Participate in Goonj Fellowship Program and Avail Monthly Stipend of Rs 20,000
Published on : 23 Mar 2019
Goonj is a 20-year old non-profit association working in a direction to develop pan India through the wide spectrum of opportunities for the commendable scholars of the country. From the previous year, the organization started its scholarship program with its diverse background and apprised around 15 young fellows of India. Once again the registration window of Goonj Fellowship Program 2019 has opened for the 25 brilliant young graduates and professionals and inspires them to work on issues and enable them to observe the realities of India first-hand.
This 1-year fellowship offers an opportunity to the young hopeful candidates who have a passion to engage with some life challenging tasks and capable enough to make a difference. The application process for Goonj Fellowship Program 2019 has started from 16th February 2019 and will continue till 31st March 2019.
Goonj Fellowship Program: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2019|
|Class / Course||Graduate, Professional Courses|
|Scholarship Type||Skill Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Monthly stipend of ₹ 20,000 for complete 1-year|
|Age Limit||21 - 30 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The one-year monthly stipend program of Goonj Fellowship 2019 is open for the apprentices belonging to the age group of 20 to 30 years old. Under this scheme, students will get exposure to Urban and Rural India’s realities and get a pioneering future action plan to develop the area. The scholarship proposal will involves three major segments as mentioned down below:
First Segment: Appealing students to engage with pan India campaign which involves logistics, managerial, and communication responsibilities. More than this, apprentices get to communicate and share their views on the issues of the urban and rural India scheme.
Second Segment: In this phase, students and the organizing committee of Goonj Fellowship 2019 will plan and execute the time-bound projects and apply their ideas in order to address urban and rural problem.
Third Segment: After implementing the plan students will have words with industry mentors and other guiding consultations. With this designing outlet candidates will get to execute the action plan on a societal concern.
Highlights of the Goonj Fellowship Program 2019
Some key highlights of the scholarship program are as follows:
- This optimistic platform gives an environment to work with determination and execute some innovate ideas for pan-India.
- Understand the practical aspects of Goonj’s through its ongoing and planned campaigns.
- Young graduates and other professionals get to connect with internal stakeholders and contributors and implement some solutions for grassroots problems.
- Get surroundings to work under the presence of expert panellists and Goonj Founder Mr Anshu Gupta.
Goonj Fellowship Program: Scholarship Rewards
The enthralling young fellows will receive a 1-year monthly stipend to work on India’s urban and rural areas problems. Apart from this apprentices will also receive the below-mentioning benefits as under:
- City travel allowances
- Up to ₹ 18,000 to 20,000 in the form of Monthly stipend (inclusive of travel, internet, phone, etc)
- The fellow contestants will also be eligible to access 20 leaves on a yearly basis and regular national holidays.
Goonj Fellowship Program 2019: Criterion of Eligibility
The Goonj Fellowship 2019 is a scholarship plan for graduates and professionals courses applicants who want to do some progressive practical work on rural and urban concerned issues.
- This scheme is open for Indian citizens only
- Students belong to the age group of 21 to 30 years old as on 1st July 2019.
- Must hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
What are the Steps for Application?
This year students can fill the application form through both the mediums i.e. Online and Offline. Follow these steps for application:
For Online mode:
- Apprentices can visit this online link in order to eligibility apply for the program.
- Fill up the information such as Name, Age, Contact Details, Email Id, and much more.
- Choose the city for an interview process and upload your documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose- 500 words
- Submit your entry along with the Letter of Recommendation at email@example.com
For Offline mode:
- Click here to download the offline application form.
- Enter all the requested details and send it to the given address, with a Subject Line- ‘Goonj Fellowship 2019’.
Goonj Fellowship Program 2019: Important Dates
Here is the official schedule for various exam events:
Dates to be Remembered
Application window opens
16th February 2019
Deadline of application window
31st March 2019
Names for interview round
In the month of April 2019
In the month of May 2019
Beginning of fellowship program
1st July 2019
Subscribe Now for Goonj Fellowship Program Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.