Pragati 2017-18 Scholarship, Helping Girls Pursue Higher Studies
Published on : 14 Jul 2018
The Ministry of Human Resource Development has released the official notification for the Pragati 2017-2018 scholarship. It has invited applications from the girl students only. Those girls who are pursuing a technical education from the AICTE approved college or institutions are eligible to apply for the benefits under this scholarship programme.
- The total number of the Pragati 2017-2018 scholarship is 4000. Out of which 2000 are meant for the Diploma course and 2000 for the Degree course.
- There will be reservation of seats under the Pragati 2017-2018 scholarship.
Pragati Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Jun 2018|
|Class / Course||Girls|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility for the Pragati 2017 -2018 Scholarship
- An applicant should be a girl student.
- She should have taken admission in the technical course of any AICTE approved college/ institution.
- She should be enrolled in the First Year of any technical diploma/ degree course.
- The applicant’s annual family income should not be more than â‚¹8 lakhs.
- The benefits of this scholarship can be availed up to maximum 2 girls per family.
Benefits under the Pragati 2017 -2018 Scholarship
- Students will be given â‚¹ 2000 per month for a period of 10 months.
- They can also avail the tuition-fee reimbursement benefit of maximum â‚¹ 30,000.
- The students can also avail the benefit of â‚¹ 30,000 for purchasing software, books, laptop, desktop, vehicle or examination fee for the application of the competitive examination.
How to Apply
- Register as a new user on the official website.
- After registration, check provided email id to get a confirmation link.
- Open that email and confirm your mail as per instructions.
- Go back to the official website and log-in using the registered username and password.
- Start filling the application form, without leaving any blank spaces.
- Attach important documents in the prescribed format.
- Take a quick look at the details of the application form and then hit “submit”
- Class 10th and 12th mark-sheets or others if applicable.
- Proof of yearly and overall income of a family in the prescribed year.
- Admission letter signed by the Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in
- Certificate provided and signed by the Head/Dean of the Institute.
- Tuition-Fee Receipt
- Bank Pass Book in the name of the candidate including the Account number, IFSC code, and Photograph
- PAN card (if existing)
- AADHAAR card.
- Declaration duly signed by parents describing that the information provided by their daughter is correct and that the scholarship amount will be refunded if any information is found incorrect later on.
Subscribe Now for Pragati Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.