Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2020 Programme – Dates, Eligibility, Selection
Published on : 25 Mar 2020
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2020 is for meritorious students to pursue higher studies in the Indian educational institutes or abroad. Businessman and philanthropist Mr Narotam Satyanarayan Sekhsaria started this program to enable bright students. With this program, they can continue their studies even when they cannot afford it.
It offers an interest-free scholarship loan to selected candidates. The amount of the scholarship grant is up to? 20 lakhs or more. It depends upon the individual assessment of the students. By availing this scholarship student can pursue their studies at prestigious Indian and international universities in -
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Pure Sciences
- Applied Sciences
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Mar 2020|
|Class / Course||Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, Law|
|Awarded Amount||Interest-free scholarship loan up to 20 lakhs|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The online application portal for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2020 was active till 15th March 2020. The result of the scholarship is expected to release in July/August 2020. Students will receive their respective awards in an orientation programme that will take place right after the result announcement.
Benefits under the Scholarship
Selected beneficiaries can avail an interest-free scholarship loan up to ₹ 20 lakhs or more. A selection committee takes an individual assessment of each student before granting the scholarship loan amount.
Relaxation in Scholarship Loan Repayment
Students get 4 additional years after the completion of their studies to pay back the scholarship loan.
In the 1st year – NIL
In the 2nd year – Students have to repay 30% of the loan.
In the 3rd year – Students should repay 35% of the loan.
In the 4th year - Students have to repay 35% of the loan.
Eligibility Criteria for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2020
A candidate should be an Indian citizen to apply for this scholarship. Additional criterions include: -
- Completed graduation from an identified university.
- The candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Students who are in their final year of graduation.
- A candidate who is on the waiting list of any well-known university.
How to Apply
The application procedure takes place online. For that, a candidate has to follow these steps:-
- Register on the official website.
- After completion of registration, you will be sent login credentials via email.
- Use the login details and pay an application fee of ₹ 500. Pay the fee either online or offline. (Net Banking/sending a Demand Draft issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation)
- The application fee is non-refundable. It stays non-refundable even if the candidate did not submit the form.
- Start filling up the form after making the payment.
- Submit the form before the deadline.
- Selected candidates will receive an email after which they will have to submit all their documents.
- The next round of selection is “personal interview”, for which the candidate will have to arrive on time to the Foundation’s office.
Each applicant has to attach or upload the following documents for successful registration under the program: -
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets along with mark sheets of undergraduate courses (if available)
- Certificate or mark sheet of any exams such as GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE.
- Copy of the admission letter(s) from the university. (if obtained)
- Duly signed and sealed - 2 reference letters
- A copy of the Passport
- One passport size photograph.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents.
Subscribe Now for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.