Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) Madhya Pradesh 2020-21 - 100% Fee Waiver
Last Updated : 13 Jan 2022
The Madhya Pradesh Government has invited applications for the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2021. Students who have passed class 12th from Madhya Pradesh and have enrolled in a graduate-level course (any discipline) are eligible to apply for the scheme. The objective of the scheme is to provide promising career opportunities to meritorious and talented students.
Latest Update - The last date for application submission is 15th June 2021.
MMVY 2021 - Quick Overview
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2021
Government of Madhya Pradesh
Up to 100% fee waiver
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY): Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Jun 2021|
|Class / Course||Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to 100% fee waiver|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana
Here are the eligibility conditions for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Must have passed class 12th examination with a minimum of 70% marks (for Secondary Education Board Madhya Pradesh) or a minimum of 85% marks (for CBSE/ ICSE Board).
- The annual income of the family must be less than ₹ 6 lakh from all sources.
- Have enrolled in an undergraduate-level course at any recognised institution/ university.
- Eligibility for Engineering Aspirants - Must have qualified JEE Main exam with rank less than 1,50,000.
- Eligibility for Medical Aspirants - Must have obtained admission to a private/ government medical/ dental college through NEET merit.
- Eligibility for Law Aspirants - Must have cleared the CLAT exam and obtained admission to any National Law University or Delhi University.
MMVY 2021 Benefits
For Engineering Students - Those enrolled in a government/ non-government college will receive a full fee for the course. Those enrolled in a private college will receive ₹ 1.5 lakh or actual course fee, whichever is less.
For Medical Students - Those enrolled in government/ private medical/ dental college will receive the full tuition fee.
For Law Students - Those enrolled in the National Law Universities will receive the full course fee.
For other UG or Integrated Programmes - Will receive full tuition fee.
Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) Madhya Pradesh Application Process
The application process is as under:
- Visit the official website at http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in/.
- Click on the ‘Application’ option on the menu.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details correctly and submit the form.
Selection will be done strictly based on academic merit.
Subscribe Now for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.