Apply for Auckland University Scholarship 2020; Study in New Zealand
Last Updated : 08 Apr 2021
The University of Auckland invites applications from the international students including New Zealand students to grant Academic Excellence scholarship. The scholarship is given to pursue Post-graduation on the regular full-time basis in Law, Business, or Economics from the Auckland University. For the 2020 session, the application window was closed on 20th August 2019. Those who submit a completed application form on or before meeting up the deadline will receive a confirmation mail on their registered email account. These fellowships can support you to accomplish amazing things in your work and communities.
The application process has been over now, as the last date to submit applications was 20th August 2019.
Auckland University Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||20 Aug 2020|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Law, Business, Economics|
|Awarded Amount||Total fee reimbursement|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Interested applicants can submit their applications for the Auckland University Scholarship 2020 and complete their higher studies with so much of dedication and determination. Find complete details related to the scholarship below.
Benefits under the Auckland University Post-graduation Fellowship -
- Those applicants who are selected for the scholarship get tuition – fee reimbursement up to 120 points.
- They also get student levies.
- The number of the scholarship is not fixed. It is determined every year on the basis of the number of applications.
- One scholarship is fixed for Mori and Pasifika descent students.
Eligibility for the Post graduation Scholarship 2020 -
- Applicants should be international students.
- They should have demonstrated academic excellence in their Bachelor's course. Their average score in the major subjects should be ‘A’ Grade.
- They should have taken admission in the Master's course of Business, Law, or Economics on a regular full – time basis.
- They should be fluent in the English language.
How to Apply for Auckland University Scholarship -
- Students taking admission in any of the Auckland University programs are automatically eligible for the scholarship.
- Read the guidelines and regulations written on the scholarship page in order to identify whether or not you meet the requirements.
- It is also needed to complete and submit an online application before the due date.
- A written statement of one page explaining the purpose of applying to the scholarship.
- Complete and updated resume or curriculum vitae specifying your work experience.
- All academic records (mark sheet of high and degree programs)
- 2 letters of recommendation on the official letterhead, signed by the authors
- The selection committee decides on who will get the scholarship.
- The members of the selection committee include; a vice-chancellor nominee, representative of appropriate faculty, one or two representatives of the official sponsor.
Since the applications are directly submitted to the selection committee, it is responsible for making its recommendation to the sub-committee, which further presents the scholarship award.
Subscribe Now for Auckland University Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.