Avail Alberta University’s Killam Scholarship 2020 to Conduct Research
The Killam Trust Scholarship is given by the University of Alberta to International students for pursuing Postdoctoral research programmes. Under this scholarship programme international students receive scholarship grants and additional amount to complete their research. The Ph.D. scholarship is given in numbers of programs:
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Izaak Walton Killam Memorial / Grant Notley Memorial Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Neuroscience Fellowships
- Avadh Bhatia Women’s Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Theoretical Physics Institute Postdoctoral Fellowship
Candidates can avail Killam Trust Scholarship 2020 as per their eligibility and preference. The deadline to submit applications for 2020 scheme was 12th January 2020. View this write-up to check major updates, eligibility, application process, and other details here.
Killam Scholarship Alberta University: Quick Overview
|Deadline||12 Jan 2020|
|Class / Course||PHD|
|Awarded Amount||$45,000 a year|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Killam Trust Scholarship 2020 is a prominent platform offering fellowship benefits to the well-deserving candidates. Under the fellowship, meritorious candidates will receive $35,000 to complete their postdoctoral research.
Benefits under the Killam Scholarship 2020
Find below the benefits available under the scheme:
Izaak Walton Killam Memorial Scholarship
The award is valued at up to $45,000 a year for 2 years. In addition, recipients will also receive a certificate acknowledging their award.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
Shortlisted candidates will receive a cash prize of $5,000 and a certificate acknowledging their award.
Killam Award for Excellence in Mentoring
$5,000 cash award
Scroll left or right to view full table
Eligibility for the Alberta University’s Killam Scholarship 2020
- Offered to the outstanding students admissible to a doctoral program.
- He/ She should have a certification in English preferably in IELTS.
- No country restrictions, anyone can apply.
How to Apply
It is required to fill the application form of Killam and Andrew Stewart Awards by visiting the official website and download the application form. After this, attach essential documents related to them. The documents include:
- 2 letters of recommendation in order to support your application for
- Academic mark sheets of the educational institute before applying to the Alberta University. Submitting copies of each institute is necessary.
- Applications received by each department are filtered and evaluated before forwarding those to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- The nomination is received through email [email protected], consisting of a file that has the complete list of applicants and there is a separate file dedicated to each of them.