BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2020 – Initiative To Support Higher Education
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme is a program build to support higher education of students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. The scheme is introduced by the BSES Yamuna Power Limited. Under this scholarship programmes, the students studying in the final year of their undergraduate programme in engineering/nursing/medical/architecture courses in government institutes in Delhi will be awarded with a financial assistance of up to ₹ 40,000 to continue their studies and achieve their dreams.
Every year, BSES Yamuna Power Limited has come up with the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme and make sure to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of underprivileged citizens in their licensed area.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Oct 2020|
|Class / Course||Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 40,000 annum|
Application window for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2020 is live now and will remain available till 30th October 2020. Check for all major updates regarding BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme including eligibility, dates, benefits, application process, and other details.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2020 - Available Benefits
Shortlisted scholars of BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship will be benefited with the scholarship amount of ₹ 40,000 as a financial assistance t continue their studies.
Important Dates To Know
Below you can find the important dates for the fellowship scheme:
Beginning of the application process
10th September 2020 (Ongoing)
Last date to apply
30th October 2020
Shortlisting of candidates
Announcement of results
January 2021 (Tentatively)
Scroll left or right to view full table
Eligibility Criteria Required
Interested candidates can find the complete set of eligibility norms for the scheme as under:
- Open for Indian nationals only residing in Delhi.
- Applicants must be studying in the final year of engineering/medical/nursing/architecture course at undergraduate level in a government institute in Delhi.
- Must have secured more than 55% marks in their previous academic year.
- Annual family income must not be more than ₹ 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
How Can I Apply For The to Apply for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Programme
In order to apply for the scheme, applicants needs to pursue the following steps to successfully complete the application. The major steps includes:
- Visit and open the official website link of Buddy4Study.
- Now, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- After this, login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will be landed to the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form page.
- After this, click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- At last, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required To Submit
The applicants are required to attach the following documents -
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination
- Latest college fee receipt (for current academic year)
Criteria Of Selection for the Scheme
The selection of scholars for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection.