Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 [Apply Now!]
Last Updated : 14 Nov 2019
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting applications for the Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2019-20 for the students belonging to the Uttar Pradesh region. For the scheme, aspirants acknowledged under the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and General Category of the state domicile are eligible to participate for the Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20. More than this, they have to be enrolled in Class 11th and Class 12th of the CBSE board or equivalent.
In this article, we have described the complete aspects of Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC, ST & General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 in the specified format for the ease of understanding. Check complete details here.
Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||20 Nov 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 11, Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Variable award (for one year)|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The application forms for Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC, ST & General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 is accessible through the official website till 20th November 2019. Students who will be selected for the fellowship programme will receive variable awards as per the decided norms of the committee.
Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship, Uttar Pradesh 2019 – Benefits and Dates
Selected participants will secure variable awards under the fellowship benefits of Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2019. Talking about the important dates, the application process for 2019 session has been updated on 12th September 2019, while the deadline of the programme will end on 20th November 2019. The final result of the course will likely to be announced on January-February 2020.
The awards are yet to be decided for final qualified candidates.
Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2019-20: Eligibility Criteria & Pattern
Interested candidates need to fulfils the below-guided eligibility criteria and pattern as guided by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- One should have a domicile of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Students enrolled in class 11th and class 12th can submit their entries for the programme.
- Students belonging to ST, SC, or General Category with an annual family income not more than ₹ 2 lakhs per annum (for General category students) and ₹ 2.5 lakhs per annum (for SC/ST students).
How to apply for the fellowship scheme?
In order to apply for the Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship Application Form 2019, one should need to pursue these steps:
- Open the official website link of the Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship 2019-20.
- On the student section, tap the link which says “New Registration”.
- In the next step, choose and select the scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Fill in all the required details and register your entry.
- Once registered, students need to head-back to the login page and enter all the login credentials in the provided field.
- Submit all the required documents and complete the application.
Documents Required for the Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC, ST & General Category, Uttar Pradesh 2019-20
- Residential proof of the candidate (connection and gas bill, electricity bill, ration card, aadhaar card, voter ID, pan card or driving license)
- Caste certificate, passport size photo, and caste validity
- Eligible mark sheet of the candidate (last year academic examination)
- Income certificate and proof
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Domicile certificate along with the birth certificate
- Student ID proof with the bank passbook of students and parent.
Subscribe Now for Post Matric Intermediate Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.