Sardar Patel Scholarship for Pursuing Graduation Students - Results Announced
Last Updated : 26 Dec 2020
After conducting the first and second session of Buddy4Study Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 successfully, once-again the organization invites applications from Students Pursuing Graduation across the nation. The fellowship ground is established under the guidance of Buddy4Study India Foundation, which works to help deserving students, who face financial problems, in completing their education.
EWS students, who are currently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme in any stream - Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education can apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship for the year 2020-21. The scholarship portal runs with an objective to help needy students and enable them to complete their higher education. Interested ones can submit their application at the online portal of Buddy4Study before 30th November 2020 (Extended).
Sardar Patel Scholarship Latest Update 2020 – As per the latest update, the officials of Sardar Patel scholarship 2020 has released the list of 22 selected students for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation 2020. Candidates can visit the official website of Buddy4Study or click on the direct link to check the names of the shortlisted candidates.
The results can be accessible only via online mode, no other mode will be applicable for result downloading procedure.
Sardar Patel Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Nov 2020|
|Class / Course||Science, Art|
|Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 15,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Sardar Patel Scholarship for students pursuing graduation offers a pedestrian for the well-deserving students of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates. Check complete details regarding Sardar Vallabhai Patel Scholarship 2020 below.
1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme candidates who will be shortlisted under Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 will grant a one-time amount of ₹ 15,000 at their registered bank account.
Sardar Vallabhai Patel Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
Meet up the eligibility norms of the scheme, presented as under:
- The fellowship program is open only for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- Must have passed Class 12 board with minimum 50% marks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than ₹ 6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
- An applicant must be pursuing graduation from a recognized college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen having required documents.
Check out complete video with detail - Click here.
How to Apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020?
The application process for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 third batch is available till 30th November 2020. You can pursue the following steps to apply for the scholarship:
- To start click "Apply Now" and complete login procedure with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- In case, you haven’t registered yet, complete registration on Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will now be redirected to the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ detail page.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required to Fill Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10th or Class 12th mark sheet copy (self-attested)
- Proof of admission with current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
What is the Selection Process for this Scholarship?
The selection criteria for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation' involves following stages:
- Screening of applied applications based on academic performance and financial background.
- Telephonic interviews.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection
Important Dates to Know
Important Dates to Know
Find the dates below:
Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
Beginning of application process
05th October 2020
Last date to apply
30th November 2020 (Officially Announced)
Screening of scholarship applications
03rd December 2020
Telephonic interviews held on
05th December 2020
21st December 2020
All the above-mentioning dates are written on a tentative basis, except the last date of application for the scheme. Visit Examsplanner scholarship portal regularly to know the current updates.
Subscribe Now for Sardar Patel Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.