Sardar Patel Scholarship for Pursuing Graduation Students
Published on : 30 May 2020
Buddy4Study Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 invites applications from Students Pursuing Graduation across the nation. The fellowship ground is established under the guidance of Buddy4Study India Foundation, which works to help deserving students, who face financial problems, in completing their education. EWS students, who are currently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme in any stream - Arts, Science, Commerce, Special Education can apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship for the year 2020-21. The scholarship portal runs with an objective to help needy students and enable them to complete their higher education. Interested ones can submit their application at the online portal of Buddy4Study before 30th June 2020.
Sardar Patel Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Jun 2020|
|Class / Course||Science, Art|
|Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 15,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Sardar Patel Scholarship for students pursuing graduation offers a pedestrian for the well-deserving students of Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates. Check complete details regarding Buddy4Study Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 below.
1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme candidates who will be shortlisted under Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 will grant a one-time amount of ₹ 15,000 at their registered bank account.
Buddy4Study Sardar Patel Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2020
Meet up the eligibility norms of the scheme, presented as under:
- The fellowship program is open only for students studying in the 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation programme (in any stream including Science, Arts, Commerce, Special Education).
- Must have passed Class 12 board with minimum 50% marks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than ₹ 6,00,000 (6 lakhs).
- An applicant must be pursuing graduation from a recognized college/university in regular full-time mode.
- Must be an Indian citizen having required documents.
How to Apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020?
The application dates for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 has been extended till 30th June 2020. You can pursue the following steps to apply for the scholarship:
- To start with visit Buddy4Study online portal and complete login procedure with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- In case, you haven’t registered yet, complete registration on Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Once you complete the registration process, you will now be redirected to the ‘Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation’ detail page.
- In the next step, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form and upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Documents Required to Fill Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10th or Class 12th mark sheet copy (self-attested)
- Proof of admission with current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
What is the Selection Process for this Scholarship?
The selection criteria for the Sardar Patel Scholarship for Students Pursuing Graduation' involves following stages:
- Screening of applied applications based on academic performance and financial background.
- Telephonic interviews.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection
Important Dates to Know
Find the dates below:
Buddy4Study Sardar Patel Scholarship 2020
Beginning of application process
21st January 2020
Last date to apply
30th June 2020
Screening of scholarship applications
After July 2020
Telephonic interviews held on
Final interview call
All the above-mentioning dates are written on a tentative basis. Visit Examsplanner scholarship portal regularly to know the current updates.
Subscribe Now for Sardar Patel Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.