Colgate Keep India Scholarship Programme for Vocational Course – Dates, Eligibility, Admission
Last Updated : 02 Nov 2020
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Vocational Course is a fellowship scheme launched by Colgate-Palmolive India Ltd for the potential students across India. The scheme is designed to foster the surroundings of vocational courses between students and encourage them to take admission to these futuristic prominent courses. Students who have completed their 10+2 board from a recognized board and have enrolled in any vocational course at any recognised institution in India can apply for the scheme.
The application portal for Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Vocational Course is open now and will remain active till the last date, which is 28th February 2021.
Below you can find the comprehensive details about the scheme including eligibility, admission, benefits, dates, etc.
Colgate Keep India Scholarship Programme for Vocational Course: Quick Overview
|Deadline||28 Feb 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 20,000 per annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Fellowship Benefits Under The Scheme
Shortlisted students will receive an amount of ₹ 20,000 per annum for a complete 1 year. Candidates can check complete fellowship benefits of Keep India Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for Vocational Course 2020 here.
Colgate Scholarship Programme for Vocational Courses 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed Class 12 board examination in 2020.
- Must have scored a minimum 60% in Class 12 board exams.
- Must be enrolled in any vocational course at any recognised institution in India.
- Annual family income should be less than ₹ 5 Lakhs.
Candidates can also check and apply for the other Colgate Scholarship Programme, such as:
- Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme 2020 for Class 11th Students - Click here.
- Keep India Scholarship Programme 2020 for 3 Year Graduation/Diploma Courses - Click here.
How Do I Apply For The Scheme?
The application process for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program requires the following steps. Check these steps below:
- The interested candidates need to visit the application page of the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for Vocational Course from the official site.
- Now, choose the scholarship link and click on the “Apply Now” button to open the application form.
- You will be landed to a new page where you need to fill the College Scholarship application form 2020.
- Enter all the asked details in the required field and tap the submit button to once it’s completed.
- Now, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future needs.
Documents Required To Attach With The Application:
While submitting an online application form, one should need to attach a copy of these documents:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 12 marksheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
Terms and Conditions
- The Scholarship Program is applicable to candidates from economically weaker sections.
- Relevant supporting documents will be required before / on or after allocation of the applicable scholarship amount.
- No candidate has to pay any registration or application fee for applying to the Scholarship Program.
- If at any point of time during the period of scholarship or even later it is found that any of the particulars mentioned in the form are false then the organizing committee will cancel such application.
Subscribe Now for Colgate Keep India Scholarship Programme for Vocational Course Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.