Complete Graduation in Korea with CHARM Scholarship 2018
Published on : 18 Jul 2018
South Korea has announced the CHARM scholarship for Indian students for the academic year 2018. The applications are invited for the scholarship. The last date to apply for the scholarship is 8th December 2018. Selected Indian students will be awarded the scholarship for pursuing the 4 years Bachelors programme from the Semyung University. They will also be required to receive 1 year training in the Korean language. It is a mandatory requirement under the CHARM scholarship programme.
CHARM Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||08 Dec 2018|
|Class / Course||Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||University entrance fee and Tuition Fee is covered|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria for the CHARM Scholarship
- An applicant should not be more than 25 years of age by 1st March 2018.
- Those candidates who have already completed Bachelors or Masters from any University or College are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- A candidate should not be a citizen of South Korea.
- A candidate should have a minimum score of 80% marks or CGPA in the High School. Those students who have a standing in the top 20% of the rank throughout their High School academics will also be eligible to apply.
- Preference will be given to students with a good proficiency in the Korean language (TOPIK Level 3) or IELTS score of 5.5.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Tuition: The tuition fee is covered by SMU. The university entrance fee is covered by Semyung University as well.
- Korean Language Training: The full cost for the 1 year is covered by SMU.
- Residence Fee (Including Meal Plan for both semester and vacation; excluding insurance and medical expenses) for 5 years.
How to Apply
- Fill up all the required personal and academic details.
- Attach or Upload the prescribed documents.
- Submit the application before the deadline.
- Completed Application Form
- Personal Statement
- Study Plan
- Two recommendation letter from 2 different recommenders
- Class 12th Passing Certificate
- Mark sheet of class 12th
- Citizenship proof the candidate or candidate’s, parent
- Awards (if available)
- Proficiency certificate in Korea and English = TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) or TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport
Semyung University calls for applications
11th September 11 – 8th December 8
Applicants submit the application documents to the Semyung University
11th December-22nd December
Screening of submitted documents
26th December – 2nd January
Selected candidates from round 1 invited for the interview round.
No email means, the applicant is not selected.
University announces the result of the final round via email.
No email means the candidate is not selected for the final round.
Students are informed of their scheduled entry to Korea.
Moonhwakwan No, 303, Semyung University, Semyung-ro 65, Jecehon, Chungbuk, Republic of Korea 27136
Tel: 82 43 649 1185
Email: email@example.com /Fax: 82 43 6447177
Subscribe Now for CHARM Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.