Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021 for Engineering and Management Students
Last Updated : 28 May 2021
Credit Suisse Scholarship program is started under the Corporate Social Responsibility of Credit Suisse, a leading global wealth manager. The scholarship was introduced in April 2021. Credit Suisse has partnered with Buddy4Study to offer financial support to meritorious students for pursuing higher education. Under the scheme, candidates from selected institutes are selected for scholarship benefits. Those pursuing engineering or Management courses are eligible. Here are the complete details for the Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021.
Latest Update - Interested candidates can submit their applications till 15th June 2021.
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021 - Quick Overview
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021
Engineering and MBA
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021 - Important Dates
Application process begins
Last date for application submission
15th June 2021
Credit Suisse Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Jun 2021|
|Class / Course||MBA, B.Tech|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||80% of total fee|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility for Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021
Applicants are advised to check the eligibility conditions carefully before applying for the scholarship:
For Engineering Students
- Students must have passed class 12th examination with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Students must be enrolled in an engineering programme (4-year) at any one of the following institutions:
- Army Institute of Technology (AIT), Pune
- College of Engineering, Pune
- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
- The annual family income from all sources must be less than or equal to ₹ 5 lakh.
For MBA Students
- Applicants must have passed graduation (any stream) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Students must be enrolled in an MBA course at any one of the following institutes:
- Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- The annual family income (from all sources) must not be more than ₹ 5 lakh.
Credit Suisse Scholarship Benefit
For Engineering Aspirants
Beneficiaries will get up to 80% of total fee or ₹ 1,00,000 whichever is lesser.
For MBA Aspirants
Up to 80% of the total fee or ₹ 2,00,000, whichever is lesser.
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021 - Application Process
Applicants must submit their duly filled-in application on or before 15th June 2021. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Visit the official Buddy4Study website.
- Search for the scholarship and click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Register using your Facebook/ Gmail/ Email account.
- Now, log in using your credentials to access the application form.
- Click the ‘Start Application’ button and provide the details asked for.
- Upload the documents asked for.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click the ‘Preview’ button to see the completed form.
- If all details are correct, ‘Submit’ the application form.
Following documents are required for submitting the scholarship application:
- Photo ID proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of Admission (College ID/ Bonafide Certificate)
- Income Proof (Salary Slip, Form 16A/ income certificate from government authority)
- Fee receipt of the current year
- Applicant’s bank account details (passbook copy/ cancelled cheque)
- Marksheet of graduation (in case of MBA)
Credit Suisse Scholarship 2021 - Selection Procedure
The selection process involves the following stages:
- Applications will be shortlisted based on merit, financial needs, and eligibility criteria.
- The shortlisted candidates will be finally selected through the telephonic interview round.
Subscribe Now for Credit Suisse Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.