Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 – Empowering Girl Students To Achieve Success
Last Updated : 07 Apr 2020
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 is a strong-grounded initiative of Mr. Dinesh Chandra Agarwal (Managing Director, IndiaMART) to support Class 10th students. Those who will qualify the fellowship process will get benefits to complete their secondary education (Class 11th and 12th) at the region of Uttar Pradesh schools. Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 is a platform for those needy girl students who face challenges towards continuing their education, due to the lack of resource and financial status.
Students who are in Class 10th and their annual family income is less than ₹ 3,50,000 per annum and welcome to apply for the Jyoti Kalash fellowship program 2020 specially designed to help need people. Below right through the article, candidates can facilitate all the necessary information including Jyoti Kalash scholarship dates, eligibility, application process, selection criteria and other important updates.
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 May 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 10, Class 11, Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Need Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 15,000 with additional allowances|
|Apply Now||Click here|
IndiaMART is invited needy class 10th girl students of Uttar Pradesh to join Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 and win benefits of the scheme through Books, Cash, and Stationery fee. Check details below.
What are Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 Benefits?
The fellowship scheme is meant for the astounding girl students of class 10th. Those girl students, who will qualify for the programme will receive ₹ 15,000 along with additional benefits. These additional benefits include School fee, Uniform fee, and Books & Stationery fee.
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility terms and conditions of the scheme are as follows:
- Open only for female students with financially deprived background.
- Must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- A candidate must be studying in Class 10 (2019-20 batch).
- Annual family income of the candidate must be less than ₹ 3,50,000 (3.50 lakhs) per annum.
How to Apply? Complete Application Procedure
The complete application process is conducted via online mode. Check out the proven steps and guidelines to fill the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 application form.
- Visit to the official website of the Jyoti Kalash Scholarship.
- Now, complete the login procedure and generate registered ID and password.
- Head-back to the login page and use communicating credentials.
- Click ‘Scholarship Application Page’ and select your level of education.
- Now, click ‘start application’ and start filling the scholarship form.
- Once you filled the form, upload all the asked documents in the provided space and click ‘submit’ to complete application procedure.
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 – Documents Asked From You
The complete set of following documents is required to be uploaded with application form:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof/bills of school fee, uniform expense, coaching fee, travel expense, and books expense
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant
Selection Criteria Determined By the Organizers
The selection criterion for Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after a thorough assessment of financial needs and background of all the applicants. The key steps of the selection criteria are mentioned down-below:
- Screening of applications based on financial need and background of the candidate.
- Telephonic interviews for further step.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection of the candidates (if required)
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020 – Important Dates
Find below the important dates segment of the fellowship scheme.
Jyoti Kalash Scholarship 2020
Beginning of application process
15th February 2020
Last date to apply
31st May 2020
Screening of scholarship applications
20th June 2020
Telephonic interviews held on
21st July 2020
Final interview call
20th August 2020
Subscribe Now for Jyoti Kalash Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.