Joint Seat Allocation Authority has released the JoSAA counselling result for the sixth round on its official website.
The conductive authority of JoSAA counselling 2020 has declared the JoSAA sixth round seat allotment result 2020 on 07th November 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the sixth round of counselling process can check and download their results through the official JoSAA website i.e. josaa.nic.in.
Every year the Joint Seat Allocation Authority, (JOSAA) conducts the counselling procedure for the qualified students of the JEE Main and JEE-Advanced who wants to study engineering from the premium institutes and colleges.
Check JoSAA sixth round seat allotment result 2020:
- Log on to the official JoSAA website.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘View Seat Allotment Result of Round 6’ link.
- In the next step, enter your JEE Main application number and password in the prompted field.
- Now, enter the security pin and click on the login button.
- The list of 6th round seat allotment will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout for future usage.
As per the officials, the online reporting, fee payment, document upload and submission of candidate’s response will be done from 5 pm on 07th November till 09th November 2020. The last date to respond to query is 10th November 2020, till 5 pm.
During online verification or during the physical verification, if the documents submitted by the candidate are found to be forged or fake, then the seat allotted will be cancelled, as per the rules. Students will also have to pay a seat acceptance fee of ₹ 35,000. For reserved category candidates, the fee is ₹ 15,000.
JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2020
Instead of seven counselling rounds, this year, six sessions will be held. The admission process will begin on 09th November. Those who wish to take the allotted college will have to pay a fee. Students’ documents will be verified and then only a seat will be given. This year, due to the pandemic, the document verification process is also being held online. Only those who are allotted a seat need to go to verification centres physically.
Documents Needed for JoSAA Seat Allotment 2020
Qualified candidates need to carry the following set of documents at the reporting centre for document verification:
- Three passport size photographs similar as one uploaded during JEE Main registration
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Proof of seat acceptance fee
- Class 10th mark sheet (as a Date of Birth proof)
- Photo identity card
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2019 scorecard
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Medical certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- OCI certificate / PIO card
- Registration-cum-locked choices for Seat Allotment
Candidates must note that there will be a total of six rounds conducted under JoSAA counselling 2020. The last seat allotment result of JoSAA 2020 is available now. With the help of this, candidates can get the admission in their desired college or campus.