After the completion of JoSAA fourth round counselling, the conductive authority has announced the fifth round results of JoSAA Counselling 2019.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority has announced JoSAA fifth round seat allotment result for the counselling process on 12th July 2019. Appearing candidates can visit the authorized portal i.e. josaa.nic.in to check and download the results.
Students who get seat through the fifth round of counselling are required to report at the reporting centre from 13th July and 14th July 2019 for the document verification process.
JoSAA Fifth Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Candidates are advised to follow the below-provided steps, as under:
- Visit the official JoSAA website.
- Now, click on the ‘View Seat Allotment Result of Round 5’ link on the homepage.
- Now, type your application number, password, and security pin in the login panel.
- The JoSAA Fifth Round Seat Allotment Result will appear on the screen.
- Review your result and download it for future reference.
- Take a print out of the result and carry a photocopy at the reporting centre.
According to the official update, the seat availability status of the fifth round has released on 12th July 2019 at 5 pm on the JoSAA website. Students who wish to withdrawal their allotted seat or cancel their admission will have to report at the designated centre.
JoSAA Fifth Round Seat Allotment - Complete Schedule
Fifth seat allotment list releases
12th July 2019
Seat Availability Status
12th July 2019
Document Verification and Acceptance/Withdrawal of Seat
13th July and 14th July 2019
After the declaration of JoSAA fourth round counselling result, the authority has released the fifth round seat allotment result on Friday.
JoSAA Counselling Result 2019: Important Documents
Candidates who secured a seat through the fifth round of seat allotment result need to carry the following set of documents at the reporting centre for documentation process.
- 3 passport size photograph same as one uploaded during JEE Main registration
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Proof of payment of seat acceptance fee
- Class XII mark sheet
- Proof for Date of Birth
- Photo ID card
- Undertaking by the candidate
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2019 scorecard
- Medical format
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- OCI certificate / PIO card
- Registration-cum-locked choices for Seat Allotment