Tata Trusts Means Grant For School 2020 – Eligible for Maharashtra Candidates
Last Updated : 03 Mar 2020
The Ratan Tata Trust is one of the prestigious trust groups when it comes for social work and charity. Once in a year, the organization came forward to provide numerous opportunities to the Indian citizens. Again, the organization offers the Tata Trusts Means Grant for School 2020 for the studying students of Class VIII to Class X at schools located in Mumbai or Mumbai suburban areas.
Under this fellowship program, the much-needed candidates get the benefits of the scholarship by provided financial aid for pursuing higher education. The program is being offered to such meritorious candidates who have an excellent academic record and do not have enough economic support to complete their studies. The application process for the 2020 session is likely to begin from 12th August 2020 and will conclude on 22nd December 2020.
Tata Trusts Means Grant for School: Quick Overview
|Deadline||22 Dec 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 8, Class 9, Class 10|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Rewards in the form of financial assistance of tuition fee|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra 2020 applications will open in the month of August 2020 and will end on 22nd December 2020. The application process will be performed only via online mode.
About the Scholarship:
Tata Trusts Means Grant for School 2020 provides a platform to mortify your knowledge and support students to access higher education in the field of the professional and technical world. Grab this opportunity to enrol your entry and avail the benefits of the fellowship program. Interested applicants can read more information through this article and get to know its selection process, eligibility criteria, steps to apply and other important details.
Highlights of the Scholarship Scheme:
- The number of scholarships will be honored as per the funds of the organization.
- Students who are studying in class 8th to class 10th in Mumbai located schools can apply.
- The objective of the scholarship is to help economically weaker background students and support them to complete their further education.
- The closing date to apply for the scholarship scheme is 22nd December 2020.
- Students who hold a very good academic record are eligible to apply.
The scholars will receive an award in the form of financial assistance towards the tuition fee. The Tata foundation provides variable rewards based on the candidate’s financial need.
Interested candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria designed by the Tata Group.
|S. No||Categories||Eligibility Criteria|
|A student belongs to ATKT category is not allowed to apply.|
Scroll left or right to view full table
Tata Trusts School Scholarship 2020 - Steps to Apply
- Click here to go to the official application page.
- Select your category i.e. ‘Individual’ if you are entering as a student, or ‘Nominator’ if as a parent.
- Fill your personal email address to register your entry.
- Now, click on ‘Apply’ tab to start filling the application form.
- Enter all the details very carefully without making any mistakes.
- Upload a scanned copy of all necessary documents.
- At last, submit your entry.
The selection process of the eligible candidates will be done by the authority members of the scholarship department. The students will qualify and select for the scholarship on the basis of his/her academic performance in the past examination and their financial need.
|1.||Last year academically qualified mark sheets or certificates|
|2.||A copy of address proof|
|3.||Candidate’s first page of the bank account passbook|
|6.||Caste certificate (if applicable)|
Tata Trust Scholarship 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Beginning of the applications||12th August 2020|
|Last date to apply online||22nd December 2020|
|Announcement of results||February 2021|
Rules and Regulations:
- An applicant belongs to ATKT category are not eligible to enrol their entry.
- The incomplete application form will not be considered.
Subscribe Now for Tata Trusts Means Grant for School Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.