Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program for Girls Students, Win Up to Rs 5,000
Last Updated : 15 Oct 2020
"Shiksha ki Udaan" Scholarship program for girls is an online initiative taken by the Samasta Microfinance Limited. The program enables to support the meritorious girls coming from economical weaker sections (EWS) of the society. Under Shiksha ki Udaan scholarship program 2020, the girl candidates belonging from Bihar and Odisha, who are apparently studying in Class 11 will be provided with financial assistance of ₹ 5,000. This fellowship reward will help them to continue their studies.
Samasta Microfinance Ltd a prominent microfinance company working in a direction to make women’s economic empowerment. Samasta has launched "Shiksha ki Udaan" Scholarship Program for Girls to reduce the rate of drop-out among girl students who face financial problems towards continuing their studies.
Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Oct 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 11|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 5,000 as a cash reward|
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship scheme till the last date of application, which is 15th October 2020. Below you can find the comprehensive details about the scholarship scheme including eligibility, dates, application process, benefits, etc.
Benefits under Shiksha Ki Udaan Scholarship Program For Girls
Shortlisted students will be eligible to receive a sum amount of ₹ 5,000 to complete their education.
Note: There will be a total of 50 scholarships will be offered by the scholarship organizers.
Eligibility Criteria For Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Program 2020-21
Interested students will require complete the following eligibility norms as guided below for the "Shiksha ki Udaan" Scholarship program for girls:
- The scheme is open for girl students who are residents of Bihar and Odisha.
- A candidate must be studying in Class 11.
- She must have scored more than 60 percent marks in Class 10 board examination from a recognized board.
- The annual family income must be less than ₹ 3,00,000 (3 lakh) from all sources.
- Candidates who are currently Samasta Microfinance customers or prospects can also apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are facing financial problems that popped up over the period of last one year.
How to Apply for Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship?
The application process will be completed only via the online portal of Buddy4Study. Check the steps below to understand the complete application criteria:
- At first visit this link – Click here
- Now, you need to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button mentioned on the available page and complete the login procedure.
- You can login to the Buddy4Study portal with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- In case, you are a new user and not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Complete login procedure with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- It’s time to fill all the required details in the online application form.
- In the next step, upload the necessary documents as part of the application process and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Note: Candidates must note that the application form for Shiksha Ki Udaan scholarship program is a one-time application. Make sure to fill the correct details without making an error.
Documents Required To Submit Online Application
Applicants need to attach the following documents along with the scholarship application form.
- A scanned copy of Aadhar card
- Class 10 marksheet
- Current year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof
- Bank document
- Domicile certificate of Bihar and Odisha state
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection process of scholars for Shiksha ki Udaan scholarship program 2020 will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection.
For more comprehensive details about the scheme, you can contact at the following address:
Phone Number: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 212)
(Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6:00PM)
Email Id: [email protected]
Subscribe Now for Shiksha ki Udaan Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.