The Education Department of India invites Delhi Students for Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship 2018
Published on : 02 Nov 2018
Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship is introduced by the Government of India for the brilliant students of Class 6th to 10th. The scheme is an initiative by the Education Department and provides financial support to the young ambitious students, who belong to an economically weaker section of the society. The scheme is designed to support skill school learner in the various government school in India.
Just like every year, once again the window is open and invites students to apply for the Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship 2018. The Education Department will reward praiseworthy candidates with a cash price of ₹ 4000/- per annum. To attain this scholarship, students need to secure or get at least 60% aggregate marks in the earlier class. As per the officials, around 20,000 students will be honored in the previous years under this fellowship scheme. The last day to apply for the fellowship is 10th November 2018.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Nov 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10|
|Awarded Amount||Win up to ₹ 4000/- per annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Under this scholarship program, Government provides fiscal support to the dynamic candidates of the underprivileged zone and helps them to complete their studies. Desirable students who are very ambitious to reach their goal this platform is for you.
Highlights of the Competition:
- This year total number of scholarship is 110.
- The scholarship amount worth of ₹ 4000/- will be distributed.
- The program is available only for the government school students of class 6th to 10th.
- Availability for the scholarship is only for Delhi candidates.
The scholarship amount worth of ₹ 4000 will be awarded on the annual basis.
Only Indian citizens can apply for the fellowship scheme.
The scholarship is only applicable for meritorious students of Delhi region.
- Educational Qualification:
It is mandatory for the students to qualify their previous exam with an aggregate of 60% marks.
The family income of the candidate must not exclude the limit of ₹ 3.5 lakhs per year.
Steps to Apply:
- Click here to visit the official website of Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship 2018.
- Now, Click on the scholarship notification link and register yourself.
- Fill all the required details without making any mistake.
- Upload a scanned copy of necessary documents such as- Mark sheets, Passport size photo, Aadhaar card, Family income proof etc.
- At last, submit the duly filled form.
Print out of the application form
A copy of your original Aadhaar Card
Previous year Mark sheet
Family income proof
Passport size photograph
The scholars will be selected on the basis of their performance and merit. A student whose family income is much lower will get a preference for the scholarship scheme.
Rules and Regulations:
- An applicant must be the student of a government school in Delhi region.
- Interested candidate can apply for the scholarship only one time.
- Must be the studying student of Class 6th to 10th.
- Applicant should belong to the financially weak background.
- Must have scored 60% marks in their previous examination.
Subscribe Now for Lal Bahadur Shastri Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.