Apply, Surana & Surana International Essay Writing Competition 2018
Published on : 03 Aug 2018
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab invites applications from students to take part in the Surana & Surana International Essay Writing Competition. Students studying in different graduation and post graduation courses can apply.
Surana & Surana International Essay Writing Competition: Quick Overview
|Deadline||20 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Graduate, PHD, Law, M.PHILL, LL.B|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Prizes worth ₹ 25,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
- Candidates pursuing B.A.LLB././PhD./ LL.M/M. Phil or any other Bachelors or Master courses (apart from Law) from any University across the world are welcome to apply.
- Top three position holders of RGNUL are not eligible for the top three prizes but will receive a special prize by the Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Chennai at the valedictory function.
Benefits under the Scholarship
First Prize - ₹25,000
Second Prize - ₹15,000
Third Prize - ₹10,000
Main Theme: Transnational Organised Crimes
- Upcoming Challenges of Drug Trade
- Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill, 2017
- Organising Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- De-Mystification Offshore Banking Secrecy
- UN Efforts to Tackle Corruption
- Bilateral Cooperation to Curb Drug Trafficking
- Illegal Arms Trade
- Any Other Sub Theme
How to Apply
- Write an essay in English and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the essay in MS Word format with filename “Essay Competition” - Name of Author(s) and the Registration form.
- Make a cover page that includes your Full Name, Nationality, address, e-mail address, contact number and name, address and program of college/university.
- Submit an abstract and bibliography along with the essay.
- Use a font size of 12 points in Times New Roman with 1.5 with intercellular spaces.
- The word limit of the abstract is 300 words including the title and keywords.
- The word limit of the essay is 2,000 words. (excluding abstract and footnotes)
- Footnotes must be as per 19th Bluebook Citation Format.
- The last date to apply is 20th August 2018.
- The result announcement will take place on 28th September 2018.
- Selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN No.
- Keep a check on the official website of RGNUL for the list of selected papers.
- Runner-Ups will receive a consolation prize of ₹1000 each along with the certificate of publications
Terms and Conditions
- Only one submission per author.
- Co-authorship limit is 2.
- Fill a separate Registration Form in case of co-authorship.
- Make the essay original and unique. (Not Published Anywhere Before or Under any consideration for publication )
- Contain 0% plagiarism in the essay content
- Neither RGNUL nor Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Chennai will be responsible for the act of plagiarism.
- No use of Identification mark in any part of the essay.
- Don’t forget to send the Registration form along with the essay. Make sure the form is sealed and signed by the Head of Institution / University.
- The name of the winner will be displayed on the official website.
- In case of unavailability of the head of the institution, any senior faculty may sign the form. Or you may send the scanned copy of your Identity Card.
Subscribe Now for Surana & Surana International Essay Writing Competition Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.