Complete Your Post Matric Studies with Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 Program
Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship is an excellent initiative taken by the Department of Higher and Technical Education. The Government of Maharashtra starts this fellowship in order to uplift and strengthen the backward section in the state. This scholarship scheme is designed for those brilliant SC/ ST/ OBC students who belong to economically weaker section and their family income is below than ₹ 2,00,000 per annum. The vision to start this fellowship program is to boost the confidence level of the meritorious students who are unable to afford their education expenses. Under Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 scheme the Government of Maharashtra offers a helping hand and support candidates to provide financial assistance to much-needed students.
The scholarship aims to enhance the condition of the Hindi language in between non-Hindi speaking states. The Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 is available for Class 11th to Post graduation level courses for the meritorious students of Maharashtra region.
Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship: Quick Overview
|31 Dec 2018
|Class / Course
|Class 11, Class 12, Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Graduate
|School, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate
|Win up to ₹ 3000 to 10,000/-
Since 1984 the Government of Maharashtra runs Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship program for the brilliant students of Maharashtra. Aspiring candidates, who want to complete their post matric studies with Hindi subject, grab this opportunity and avail the benefits of the scheme. Interested applicants can enrol themselves for the scholarship scheme on or before the last date i.e. 31 December 2018.
About the Scholarship:
The Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 provides a platform to support economically weaker students and helps them to boost their confidence and intrepidity. For the scholarship scheme, preferences will be given for those candidates who have a fire to improve his/her economic condition and move forward to achieve a luxurious life. The top scholars of Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018 will be awarded a prize money worth of ₹ 3000 to 10,000/-.
Highlights of the Scholarship Scheme:
- Improves the condition of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates in Maharashtra region.
- Helps non-Hindi speakers to achieve their post matric studies.
- Boost the confidence level of the meritorious students.
- Provides financial assistance worth of ₹ 3000 to 10,000/-
- Students can apply whose family income is less than 2,00,000 per annum.
The winners will get the following benefits of the fellowship program :
Course of the Study
Students of Class 11th to 12th
Scholars will be awarded ₹ 3,000/-
For Graduation level students
Scholars will be awarded ₹ 5,000/-
For Post Graduation students
Scholars will be awarded ₹ 10,000/-
Scroll left or right to view full table
Nationality & Educational Background-
- Must be a resident of Maharashtra, India.
- The applicant should obtain minimum aggregate marks of 60 % in class 10 and 65 % in class 12th in Hindi Subject.
- For the fellowship scheme family, annual income must be below than ₹ 2,00,000.
- The candidate must be studying Hindi as their subject in the present academic year.
For Renewal Policy-
- The applicant must secure a minimum aggregate score of 50 % in their previous academic year.
- Should be admitted in the next class with Hindi subject.
- Annual Progress Report is compulsory for the renewal of the scholarship scheme.
Steps to Apply:
- Click here to visit the official link of Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018.
- Now register yourself as a new user.
- Generate your email id and password to complete the authentication process.
- On your registered mobile number the OTP will pop up.
- Now, Login with your registered email id and password.
- Fill all the required details and complete the registration process.
- At last, submit your form and download a copy of your filled form for further use.
Necessary Documents required for the Ahindi Bhashik Scholarship 2018:
A copy of your Aadhaar card
Last year mark sheet of the student
A copy of resident proof
Caste certificate (if applicable)
A valid proof of Family Income
Scroll left or right to view full table
Students will be selected on the basis of their needs and qualifications.
Rules and Regulations:
- Must have submitted the residential proof of Maharashtra region.
- Interested candidates are advised to read the complete Information Bulletin carefully before filling the form.
- During the stage of verification, if an applicant found not eligible then his/her application will be rejected or cancelled.
- It is mandatory for the students to check their application form before final submission.
- The application form will be submitted through online mode only.