SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 - Registration Process, Eligibility, and Benefits
Last Updated : 29 Mar 2021
The State Bank of India (SBI) in partnership with some reputed NGOs has launched the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 for fresh graduates and young professionals in the age group of 21 to 32 years. It is a 13-month long fellowship program for solving rural India’s most pressing problems. Those selected for the YFI fellowship will receive a monthly stipend of ₹ 15,000 with additional benefits.
Latest Update - The last date for application submission is 30th April 2021.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021
State Bank of India with NGOs
Completed UG level
SBI Youth for India Scholarship 2021 - Important Dates
Application process ends
30th April 2021
SBI Youth for India Fellowship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Apr 2021|
|Class / Course||Graduate, Young Professionals|
|Awarded Amount||INR 15,000 plus other benefits|
|Age Limit||21 - 32 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility for SBI Youth for India Fellowship
To apply for the YFI Fellowship 2021, candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Indian citizens and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) are eligible.
- Fresh graduates or working professionals are eligible.
- Must be between the age limit of 21 and 32 years at the time of commencement of the programme.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in teams and must possess strong leadership skills.
- People-oriented as the fellowship will involve constant interaction with rural communities.
- Must be able to live in challenging rural conditions.
- Must be willing to commit 13 months for the fellowship.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship Benefits
The following benefits are included under the fellowship programme:
- A monthly stipend of ₹ 15,000 for living expenses.
- Local transport allowance ₹ 1,000 per month
- Readjustment allowance of ₹ 50,000 on successful completion of the fellowship
- To and Fro travel costs from place of residence to the project location as well as for training programmes.
- Medical insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals
- Linkages with premier organisations of the country
- Access to the community through well-established NGOs
The application process can be completed through the following steps:
- Visit the official website - https://youthforindia.org/.
- Click on the link running on the top of the home-page for the 2021-22 application process.
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Enter your email ID and click the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the process.
- Enter the required details.
- Take the online assessment.
- Submit the completed application form.
- Applications will be shortlisted after the registration.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the personality assessment and interview round.
- Those who clear the interview will be notified via email/ SMS.
- After confirmation, an offer letter will be sent specifying the programme details, terms of fellowship, etc.
Terms and Conditions
- No job is offered after the completion of the 13-month programme.
- It is a full-time programme and candidates need to stay in the project location for the entire duration.
- At least two fellows will be posted at one project location.
Subscribe Now for SBI Youth for India Fellowship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.