IIE MSA Scholarships 2019, Apply For the Scheme till 15th Nov
Published on : 01 Nov 2019
IIE MSA Scholarships 2019 is now open for the brilliant South African and international students, who want to enrol themselves as a full-time undergraduate student at MSA. The aim to commence this fellowship platform is to attract high-achieving students from India and other global countries to pursue higher studies. Through this program, astonishing students of the scheme will receive a 25 to 100% tuition fee waiver to complete their higher studies. Candidates are inviting to submit their entries for the IIE MSA international scholarship awards till 15th November 2019.
IIE MSA Scholarships: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Nov 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to 100% Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Apply Now||Click here|
IIE MSA Scholarship 2019 is an up-leading platform that will provide learning opportunities for the deserving candidates and enable them to pursue full-time undergraduate courses at MSA.
IIE MSA International Scholarship Awards 2019: Fellowship Benefits
- Students who will be selected for the program will receive an annual tuition fee waiver of 25 – 100%.
However, candidates must note that other expenses like printing costs, stationery, textbooks, living expenses or any travelling costs will not be covered under the fellowship program.
IIE MSA International Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates need to fulfil the eligibility norms as provided below:
- Have received an offer letter for a full-time course at IIE MSA (Foundation programme, Higher certificate or undergraduate course).
- Students who have completed their +2 studies or have appeared in the final year can also apply.
- More than this, candidates who are enrolled under IIE MSA and have completed a minimum of one semester.
- Must hold English language proficiency.
- Students, who are under IIE MSA, must have a minimum overall programme GPA of 3.3 and above.
- Commencing students must have an achievement level of 40 and above.
IIE MSA Scholarships – Application Form 2019
- Click this link and read the important instructions and guidelines before applying for the scheme.
- Now, download the application form and take its printout to fill the details.
- Enter all the asked details in the application form with the supporting documents.
- Once you completed the application form, aspirants need to submit it before the closing date to the following address:
Student Fees Officer -
Student Administration Centre
Private Bag X60
South Africa - 1725
IIE MSA Scholarships 2019 Required Documents:
- Candidates Passport/
- Identification document
- Certified copy of latest education results
Note: candidates who class 12th results are not yet available; they can submit their class 11th results along with a conditional offer will be issued pending the final results.
Subscribe Now for IIE MSA Scholarships Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.