Applications are Open for Bose Einstein Scholarship Test 2019, Apply Before 15th May 2019
Bose Einstein Scholarship Test initiated by JMMC Research Foundation allowing meritorious aspirants of class VII to undergraduate level to apply for the program. Under this fellowship, students will be eligible to win scholarships worth of ₹ 3000 per month. More than this, apprentices will get a chance to participate in the several workshops, seminars, and research-based projects organized by the JMMC foundation.
The Bose Einstein Scholarship Test will be conducted in four different levels- Foundation Level, Intermediate Level, Upper Intermediate Level, and Major Level. With its pure motive, the fellowship tends to encourage enthusiast students in subjects like Mathematics and inspire them to gain excellence in the relevant subject. The final date to submitting an online entry for the program is 15th May 2019. Scroll down this article, to know the eligibility pattern, fees structure, registration procedure, events, etc.
Bose Einstein Scholarship Test: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 May 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 8, Undergraduates, up to Class 12th|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Scholarship worth of ₹ 3000 per month|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The JMMC Research Foundation mutually collaborates with International Research Scholars and Mentors and endeavours a 12 months scholarship platform for the deserving candidates of class VII to XII and other UG level scholars. Through this piece of writing, apprentices will understand every aspect of Bose Einstein Scholarship Test and send their entries before meeting up with the deadline.
Bose Einstein Scholarship Test 2019 - Benefits and Rewards
The premise of this scholarship is open for the duration of 12 months and covers a grant of ₹ 36000 per annum (₹ 3000 per month). Additionally, apprentices will also receive a knowledgeable exposure of workshops, seminars, projects, and research-based projects.
Eligibility Norms of Bose Einstein Scholarship Test 2019
Interested apprentices need to fulfil the basic eligibility criteria as under-
- Students of class VII and VIII can apply for Foundation Level.
- Candidates of class IX and X are eligible for Intermediate Level.
- Students of class XI and XII can apply for Upper Intermediate Level.
- Candidates of undergraduate level are eligible for Major Level.
BEST 2019- How to Apply
Applications forms are available at the official website or apprentices can get the application form simply by visiting the JMMC Research Foundation’s office. Follow these below-mentioning procedures to submit your applications:
For Offline Application
- Click here to open the scholarship application form.
- Download it and start filling the application form, simply by entering personal and academic details.
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of ₹ 600 through Bank Draft in favour of “JMMC INSTITUTION” to be paid with the filled in application form.
- Finally, send your application form in the below-mentioning address -
JMMC RESEARCH FOUNDATION
Jessore Road, Kolkata-700089
For Online Application
- Visit the BOSE 2019 official site.
- Now, click on ‘Other Links’ and open the ‘Register’ tab.
- Enter all the asked details in order for registration.
- Once the registration process is completed, fill your personal and academic details and submit it.
- Pay the examination fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Apprentices can check the complete structure of rules and regulations here.
Bose Einstein Scholarship 2019 Syllabus & Selection Process
The entrance test of BEST 2019 will be held in Kolkata. Talking about the selection process the exam will consist of three levels- BEST-MTA, BEST-MTB, and an Interview Round.
- BEST-MTA (MCQ test for 1 hour comprising 10 questions on Math)
- BEST-MTB (Subjective test for 1 hour comprising 4 questions on Math)
- Interview (of selected candidates based on the written test)
BEST 2019 Syllabus
For Foundation Level - Equations & Inequations Surds & Indices/ Number Theory/ Arithmetic/ Plane Geometry/ Mensuration/ Logarithm/ Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning.
For Intermediate Level - Progressions/ Number Theory/ Quantitative Aptitude & Logical Reasoning/ Theory of Quadratic Equation/ Plane Geometry/ Arithmetic/ Mensuration/ Set Theory/ Trigonometry & It’s applications
For Upper Intermediate Level - Plane Geometry/ Trigonometry/ Calculus in one variable and it’s applications/ Vectors/ Number Theory/ Algebra – Theory of Equations & Inequations Induction, Set Theory, Complex Numbers, Relation, Binary Operation, Function, Series & Sequence, Matrix & Determinants, Logarithm/ 2 Dimensional & 3 Dimensional Co-ordinate Geometry/ Probability & it’s distributions.
For Major Level - Several variable calculus and it’s applications/ Tensor Calculus/ Probability-Statistics/ Fluid Mechanics/ Algebra – (Classical, Abstract, Linear, Boolean)/ Geometry – (Plane, 2D, 3D, Riemann, Transformation)/ Calculus in one variable and it’s applications/ Analysis – (Real, Complex, Functional)/ Fourier Analysis/ Set Topology/ Statics/ Particle & Rigid Dynamics/ Fuzzy Set/ Vector Analysis/ Astronomy/ Graph Theory.
Important Events of Bose Einstein Scholarship Test 2019
- Availability of application forms - from 23rd January 2019
- The final date of submission - 15th May 2019
- Examination date -23rd June 2019
- Announcement of merit list - 23rd July 2019
- Date of interview - 30th July 2019
- Announcement of winners - 15th August 2019
Nupur Hole, October 7, 2019
It is ossum for students who really need financial support
Prasad Sambhajirao Shinde , August 16, 2019
A motivated fellowship