Santoor Women's Scholarship 2020 Invites Young Female of Country
Published on : 25 Mar 2020
Santoor Women's Scholarship is an initiative by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares that takes place every year. The programme helps Class 12th girls from selected regions to pursue quality higher education. Once in year, the Santoor Women's Scholarship is offered to 900 potential girl students, who passed their +2 boards and wish to pursue higher studies in the industry of humanities, liberal arts and sciences.
Santoor Women's Scholarship is just a working medium to support girl child education and boost up their confidence to make them empower by strengthening their financial background. In recent 4 years, a total of 2700 students have successfully registered their glory with the scholarship programme. It’s your chance now.
Santoor Women's Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||12 Sep 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Undergraduates|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 24,000 per annum|
|Age Limit||24 Years|
|State||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana|
|Apply Now||Click here|
the application submission for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 is going to begin from 15th July 2020. On the other hand, the last date to submit applications for the same will be 12th September 2020.
About the scholarship
- The programme distributes around 900 scholarships every year.
- It is applicable for students belonging to Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- It is a yearly programme that works towards helping young girls from low-financial backgrounds.
- Other than students interested in professional courses, those showing eagerness to pursue higher education in the fields such as Humanities, Liberal Arts and Sciences should definitely apply.
- Candidates from backward areas receive preference.
Benefits under the Scholarship
Selected students receive: -
- ₹ 24, 000 per annum for Tuition fee till the end of the course.
- The stipend for other expenses related to education.
Santoor Women's Scholarship 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
- Girls from disadvantaged families are eligible.
- Candidates who have completed Class 10th from a government school can apply.
- Applicants who have successfully completed Class 12th from a government school in the academic year 2019-20.
- Students who have registered themselves for a full-time Graduate or Diploma program starting 2019-20, of at least 3 years.
How to Apply for Santoor Women's Scholarship -
A student can either apply online or offline.
- Visit the official website of Santoor scholarships.
- Click on the ‘APPLY ONLINE NOW’ option at the right corner.
- Register as a new user with Facebook, Gmail or another email.
- Read the important information.
- Start filling the application form with personal, academic and reference details.
- Fill the declaration form.
- Write an essay in about 600 words describing yourself and why the scholarship is important to you.
- Lastly, submit the form.
- Visit the official Santoor scholarships website.
- Read the eligibility, application, scholarship amount and deadline details.
- Scroll down and click on “download application form” link.
- Take a print out of the form.
- Fill up all the required information (personal, academic as well as declaration forms).
- Send the form via courier before the deadline at the official address:-
Wipro Care - Santoor Scholarship
Essential Documents Required
- Recent passport size photograph – 1
- A copy of Aadhaar Card
- A copy of Class 10th certificate
- A copy of Class 12th certificate
- A copy of the candidate’s bank passbook (other than the Gramin Bank)
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 917337835166
Terms and Conditions
- Any application that does not meet the provided criteria is liable to be rejected.
- Wipro Cares owns the sole right to offer the scholarship as well as make changes/withdraw or reject the scholarship without specifying any reason.
- No other organization or agency is authorized to make an offer related to the Santoor Scholarship.
Subscribe Now for Santoor Women's Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.