Santoor Women's Scholarship 2020 Invites Young Female of Country
Last Updated : 13 Jan 2022
Santoor Women's Scholarship is an initiative by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares that takes place every year. The programme helps Class 12th girls from selected regions i.e. Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka to pursue quality higher education. Once in year, the Santoor Women's Scholarship is offered to 900 potential girl students, who passed their Class 12th boards and wish to pursue higher studies in the industry of humanities, liberal arts and sciences.
Santoor Women's Scholarship is just a working medium to support girl child education and boost up their confidence to make them empower by strengthening their financial background. In recent 4 years, a total of 3600 students have successfully registered their glory with the scholarship programme. It’s your chance now.
Santoor Women's Scholarship 2019 Latest Update –Finally candidates waiting for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019 results their wait is over now. As the officials has shortlisted 790 potential students for the fellowship scheme. Candidates can check their results at the official portal of Buddy4Study. For the year 2020, the results is likely to be out in the month of April 2021. Visit Exams Planner for regular updates.
Santoor Women's Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Nov 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Undergraduates|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 24,000 per annum|
|Age Limit||24 Years|
|State||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Santoor Women's Scholarship is a recurring annual program and the selected students are supported for the duration of their higher education. The support covers tuition fees and incidental expenses.
The application submission date for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2020 has started from 15th July 2020. On the other hand, the last date to submit applications for the same will be 15th November 2020 (extended by the organizers).
About the scholarship
Besides students inclined towards professional courses, those showing a keen interest in pursuing their higher education in the fields of humanities, liberal arts and sciences are strongly encouraged to apply. Preference is given to students from backward districts.
- The programme distributes around 900 scholarships every year.
- It is applicable for students belonging to Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- It is a yearly programme that works towards helping young girls from low-financial backgrounds.
- Other than students interested in professional courses, those showing eagerness to pursue higher education in the fields such as Humanities, Liberal Arts and Sciences should definitely apply.
- Candidates from backward areas receive preference.
Benefits under the Scholarship
Selected students receive: -
- ₹ 24,000 per annum for Tuition fee till the end of the course.
- The stipend for other expenses related to education.
Santoor Women's Scholarship 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
- Girls from disadvantaged families from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka are eligible.
- Candidates who have completed Class 10th from a government school can apply.
- Applicants who have successfully completed Class 12th from a government school in the academic year 2019-20.
- Students who have registered themselves for a full-time Graduate or Diploma program starting 2020-21, of at least 3 years.
How to Apply for Santoor Women's Scholarship -
A student can either apply online or offline.
- Visit the official website of Santoor scholarships.
- Click on the ‘APPLY ONLINE NOW’ option at the right corner.
- Register as a new user with Facebook, Gmail or another email.
- Read the important information.
- Start filling the application form with personal, academic and reference details.
- Fill the declaration form.
- Write an essay in about 600 words describing yourself and why the scholarship is important to you.
- Lastly, submit the form.
- Visit the official Santoor scholarships website.
- Read the eligibility, application, scholarship amount and deadline details.
- Scroll down and click on “download application form” link.
- Take a print out of the form.
- Fill up all the required information (personal, academic as well as declaration forms).
- Send the form via courier before the deadline at the official address:-
Wipro Care - Santoor Scholarship
Essential Documents Required
- Recent passport size photograph – 1
- A copy of Aadhaar Card
- A copy of Class 10th certificate
- A copy of Class 12th certificate
- A copy of the candidate’s bank passbook (other than the Gramin Bank)
Phone Number: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 121) / +917337835166
Terms and Conditions
- Any application that does not meet the provided criteria is liable to be rejected.
- Wipro Cares owns the sole right to offer the scholarship as well as make changes/withdraw or reject the scholarship without specifying any reason.
- No other organization or agency is authorized to make an offer related to the Santoor Scholarship.
Santoor Women's Scholarship 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Check out the major frequently asked questions of Santoor Women's Scholarship and clear all your doubts.
Q. What is the last date to enrol for the Santoor Women’s Scholarship for 2020-21 session?
Candidates who fall under the eligibility criteria can check and apply for the scheme till 15th November 2020 (as per the new official date).
Q. What are the documents required to apply for the programme?
Interested candidates will need to submit a copy of their Aadhaar Card and 10th/12th marksheet certificate for proof. The detailed list of important documents is mentioned above.
Q. Can a student, passed in 2018-19 apply for the scheme?
Well, if the student starts their graduate studies in academic session 2020-21 after a gap year then it is possible to apply, else you don’t be eligible.
Q. Is this scholarship is open only for class 10th and class 12th government school students?
Yes, those who have attended their class 10th and 12th from a government school at Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka are eligible.
Q. Is students currently enrolled in 2nd and 3rd year of graduation can apply?
No, the scholarship scheme is open only for 1st year of full-time graduate programmes students who are conducting their studies from any recognized educational institute or university.
Q. What is the selection criteria for Santoor Women’s Scholarship?
Student’s applications will be evaluated on the basis of their eligibility criteria and merit scores achieved in class 10th and 12th.
Subscribe Now for Santoor Women's Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.